Thirteen Years today on the trudge to happy destiny....

• 3 weeks later...
Congratulations on thirteen successful years managing your condition. I wish you continued success for the rest of your days...one day at a time.

Congratulations!
I wish there would be more current posts on staying sober. Yours is the most recent & it's two weeks old already!
Where are all the non drinkers & sober peoples support groups?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, TumblinDice said:

Congratulations!
I wish there would be more current posts on staying sober. Yours is the most recent & it's two weeks old already!

Idea... Why not start a sobriety, or similar thread?  I think people will contribute.  One day at a time, baby.  You can do it. 

22 hours ago, TumblinDice said:

Congratulations!

Hi Tumblin Dice it is sad that there is not much activity on here nor more up to date postings. I am now living in China and so not very active here. I visit this sub-forum fairly infrequently but as has been suggested you can start your own thread. Good luck in your own journey. Stick at it. Fourteen years is in sight for me and I can say to you I felt as grateful today for the gift of sobriety as I felt at any time since I quit. My recovery today is about having a life - I denied myself this for the many years I was a practising alcoholic. Funny old life!

Well done on your success to date. It is a hard road you have chosen to follow. There is no right or wrong way to achieve your goal, only you and your inner strength. I achieve 30 years next January, did it all alone, no AA or Military Doctor assistance, do not miss it and have no intention of starting again. If I had not stopped, I would be dead today, just like a large number of my peers, both civilian and military.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 1:39 AM, nycjoe said:

That's trudge of happy destiny I believe. Either way I am a fellow trudged coming on 29 years and life is just getting better.

Yes, it is "trudge the road of happy destiny"

I heard a great talk from a man named Sandy B. and he talked about this, if it said "to" then this would imply that we are not happy with the "now", which is really all we have. We are just a passenger with no idea where we are going and thats a good thing.

I hope bump into each other on this road. 

• 4 months later...

Archived