can you recommend a quality apartment hotel near central festival

advancebooking

Can you recommend a quality apartment style hotel in pattaya near the central festival / Hilton hotel. I like the Citadines chain (singapore owned) of apartments but they are not open yet in Pats.

Im taking the family and thus want a respectable apartment hotel in a street where there are no pay for play type bars right outside.

thanks

Have a look at the Inn of the Golden Crab in Soi 13, they have one and two bed apartments. I used to stay there all the time before I got married and thought it very good. It is quiet and respectable and the owner is English. I think it is about 30K a month for the 2 bed.

Soi 13 is nearly all hotels with the Sportsman Pub just a few yards up the road.

How long are you here. Many apartments will only do a minimum of one month I believe.

View Talay 6 is virtually next door to Central.

Virtually ? they are so close that you could almost jump from the condo balcony into Central's car park. laugh.png

Have a look at the Inn of the Golden Crab in Soi 13, they have one and two bed apartments. I used to stay there all the time before I got married and thought it very good. It is quiet and respectable and the owner is English. I think it is about 30K a month for the 2 bed.

Soi 13 is nearly all hotels with the Sportsman Pub just a few yards up the road.

Inn of The Golden Crab is nice. But the OP wants to visit Central Festival with the family while avoiding p4p places. He would have to pass the TQ gogo on Beach and Wonderful 2 beer bar on Second.... sorry.

View Talay 6 does sound like the best option... but avoid jumping!

a street where there are no pay for play type bars right outside.

I was thinking back and forth where this street is blink.png

Especially when you want to live in central or south Pattaya.

Face the realities or find a different location.

He would have to pass the TQ gogo on Beach and Wonderful 2 beer bar on Second.... sorry.

A GoGo (closed door) is the most family friendly place if you don't enter it.

But hey, walking along beach rd., 2nd rd not passing P4P bars, freelance activities etc. pp. ?

Edited by KhunBENQ