Your Electric Bill...you must confess!

KhonKaenKowboy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the compressor was more than 10K, I would have crunched the numbers on a new inverter unit. Might have had your money back in three years, with a three year old a/c instead of a 13 yo +/-. Also, If it was a blown compressor and they don't get the line set perfectly clean (or better yet, replace the lines), the new one will not last long. Thorough and meticulous? not often.

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

If the compressor was more than 10K, I would have crunched the numbers on a new inverter unit. Might have had your money back in three years, with a three year old a/c instead of a 13 yo +/-. Also, If it was a blown compressor and they don't get the line set perfectly clean (or better yet, replace the lines), the new one will not last long. Thorough and meticulous? not often.

Yeah I know about it however at the time I was out of the country and had my condo rented out so it was the easiest option. I payed 11k and I saved 1300 baht on last months bill (running at 28 - 29c) so it will pay for itself in one year and I will get the invertor if it fails but damn its super cold air ATM