Motorola Moto G smartphone, where in CNX?

gobs

Hi all,

I'm thinking purchasing a Motorola Moto G smartphone, but it seems not so easy to find a dealer in CNX.

Any advice where to get one here?

Thanks in advance.

This Motorola Moto G first came out in 2013 is says via Google. I had two very similar Motorola phones.. It was good phone for the times - and time passes quickly in phone technology... So I suggest another route OP ... There are about 3 models of the Asus ZenFone 2 that have 5in screens, 3 to 4 GB of speedy RAM which makes all the difference in the world... plus 32 to 64 GB or Storage ... and one or more of the models has a slot for a SD card. The cameras are very good... price ranges from 8000 to just over 10,000... The original ZenFone 2 with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage was 12,000 a year ago. These are stellar phones... If you want Internet performance you cannot buy any better even at a much higher price range.

Lazada have them for about 7200 baht. Seem a bit overpriced for the spec to me.

Sent from my R2D2 using my C3P0 manservant

That's the same price that Amazon has for the Moto G third generation once you've done the dollar-baht conversion.

I've had the second generation model for a year and a half and I'm happy, it does everything I want a phone to do. I don't know why I would want to pay more for a phone with different specs.

Thanks to all for the prompt and detailed replies.

It seems my doubts were funded: small, if any, market place for Motorola handsets here. In fact I previously did some search through several malls in CNX and didn’t find any. Some sellers even told me “no market in Thailand”.

I suppose I have to change my mind for something different…

And as it would be my first “smartphone” ever, I’m back to challenge myself: which one? Duh…

To avoid widespreading this thread, I'm opening a proper thread in the computer/mobile sub-general forum to find some help. Maybe I’ll meet some of you there:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/921375-motorola-moto-g-3-contender-in-thailand/

Thanks to all for your inputs. I greatly appreciate.

Cheers.

Archived