Ukrainian tourist wakes up to real nightmare

webfact

Ukrainian tourist wakes up to real nightmare
Phuket Gazette

uk.jpeg
Ms Drobinova (left) recounts waking to the burglary. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHUKET: -- A Ukrainian woman reportedly woke up to a strange man in her room yesterday, who grabbed her cellphone before bolting down the stairs, she told police.

Oleksandra Drobinova, 29, said that she was asleep in the afternoon, when she woke up to see a stranger, who she believed to be Thai, pick up her phone off the dressing table.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Ukrainian-tourist-wakes-to-real-nightmare/63968?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-05-30

"Police are reviewing CCTV footage before launching a manhunt"

And we all know how good Phuket police are at "manhunts" don't we.

whistling.gif

...no doubt there will be a 'crackdown'... lol

Farangs will be banned from taking afternoon naps. Anybody taking a siesta, especially if they are wearing a bikini, is asking for trouble.

whistling.gif

Farangs will be banned from taking afternoon naps. Anybody taking a siesta, especially if they are wearing a bikini, is asking for trouble.
However, a nap whilst wearing a bathrobe is OK, as the candy is still wrapped.

A smiilar thing happened to me once too, when i woke up to some noise, went down to see whats up and saw two burglars doing their thing.
I didnt want to bother them, but i am always open to hurt sl...s, so i couldnt help myself, next thing i know is they are on the ground. I was so happy for them, i called the cops right away and they arrived quite quickly.
One of them actually kicked the two on the ground, then looked at me and said: they fell, right? I assured him, that indeed they did, then went back to sleep.

whistling.gif

you must be correctly attired to retire...I think I would be buying a new toothbrush.

"She believed him to be a Thai"..................For goodness sake lady, when will you tourists learn that its not the Thai's but the Burmese who do all the crime here, helped along with a few Cambodians. Just ask the RTP or the General. thumbsup.gif

whistling.gif

you must be correctly attired to retire...I think I would be buying a new toothbrush.

No, if a new toothbrush is needed, the cell phone would’ve been the only other thing not to have been stolen.