Finnish Man Attacks Dog

webfact

Finnish Man Attacks Dog
Story by Vanessa Saenngarm

fm.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A well-known Shabushi Restauranteur walked into Pattaya Police Station to file a report that a Finnish man had attacked her dog.

At 11:30 am on Tuesday 31 May 2016, Mrs. Ploypapas Charoenathipat, 49 yrs old, holding her beloved 10 year old poodle dog “Daisy”, filed a statement with Pol Cap Supan Sophi, Sub Inspector Inquiry at Pattaya Police Station.

Mrs. Ploypapas stated that while her dog was playing in front of her house on Soi Paniadchang, she noticed a Finnish man throwing soda cans at her dog. The dog was bleeding with serious wounds in the head and backbone.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/224797/finnish-man-attacks-dog/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-01

If the little blighter is yapping its bloody head off, I can understand how he feels, we have one next door and its yapping away from 6am till 9pm everyday, what annoys me the most is the owner can not control it, it does not listen to him and does what it wants!! If you can't control the bloody thing you should not have one! some people have no respect for their neighbors, and can not understand why you get mad. It might be your little bundle of joy that you love but to me its annoying little @$%ker that need a kick up its arse! on in his case a can of soda!

Again .....!!! What is the true? What the lady told? Or was it self defense? I don't know!!!

But I know that the most Thais let run their dogs in front of their homes, on the public road, and give a shit of it that their dogs try to bite people walking or driving the road.

But it's all the time better to shot a video of the hunting dog and call the police as to kick the dog. The most dogs are so scare that if you go down for pick up a stone they run away. You don't must throw it to they.

If the little blighter is yapping its bloody head off, I can understand how he feels, we have one next door and its yapping away from 6am till 9pm everyday, what annoys me the most is the owner can not control it, it does not listen to him and does what it wants!! If you can't control the bloody thing you should not have one! some people have no respect for their neighbors, and can not understand why you get mad. It might be your little bundle of joy that you love but to me its annoying little @$%ker that need a kick up its arse! on in his case a can of soda!

Yes agree

Most Thai People should not own Pets, Cars, Motor bikes or have Money savings,

They no not how to care for, or use correctly any of these. wai2.gif

Think there is a lot more to this story than we get to hear....

How she can distinguish that he is Finnish? she most likely know him.....

Empty soda cans would not make anybody hurt.... maybe they where full?

Finnish people are known for their Laplander temper when drunk, but they usually throw knives rolleyes.gif

so this sound like friendly fire.........

Whatever she told the police at the police station is probably just fiction. I've been in that situation myself - having to defend myself against endless lies and nonsense. Unless she has some concrete proof he will not be charged.

Her dog got injured and she saw it as a perfect opportunity to make trouble for a foreigner she hates, because he's been yelling at or teasing her dog.

Whatever she told the police at the police station is probably just fiction. I've been in that situation myself - having to defend myself against endless lies and nonsense. Unless she has some concrete proof he will not be charged.

Her dog got injured and she saw it as a perfect opportunity to make trouble for a foreigner she hates, because he's been yelling at or teasing her dog.

Well done Mate!!

Got it all worked out.......

Should have had you down in Khao Tao.........

Well done Mate!!

Got it all worked out.......

Should have had you down in Khao Tao.........

I have no idea whether you are being sarcastic or not, but I know a thing or two about Thais trying to have foreigners (me) charged over made up nonsense. The police are also not as naive as you'd believe from reading these dumb daily news reports.

The Finn should just move out of the village , he will never win this fight anyway .

Find a nice condo far away from the noise , I speak of experience. Could not sleep for over a year because of the xxxx noise coming from dogs and karaoke and you name it.

Again .....!!! What is the true? What the lady told? Or was it self defense? I don't know!!!

But I know that the most Thais let run their dogs in front of their homes, on the public road, and give a shit of it that their dogs try to bite people walking or driving the road.

But it's all the time better to shot a video of the hunting dog and call the police as to kick the dog. The most dogs are so scare that if you go down for pick up a stone they run away. You don't must throw it to they.

What annoys me much more is that a lot of the foreigners here also let their dogs run loose and cause havoc. That seems much worse as they know better and it is not the norm or tolerated where they come from.

Thai dog-owners; farang dog-owners! Qn. - What makes a dog-owner a dog-owner? Ans. - A dog.

Ban all dogs (except working dogs). They cause accidents; spread disease; attack passers-by; pollute; disturb others; consume protein/oxygen. They are mere parasitic muck-makers. You have to be mentally defective to own a non-working dog. After paying for dog food/vet bills how much money is left to donate to starving children's charities? Such owners sicken me.

Surely only one side of the story here.

I was attacked by a soi dog on one occasion and would have kicked its head in had the owner not been there to eventually call him off.

whistling.gifgigglem.gifbah.gif

Most likely one of those annoying "come and have a cookie, Precious" poodles who bark for hours doing this hi pitched, sqeaking, "Whiff, whiff, whiff" that basically can drive a perfectly sane person to insanity. No sympathy from my side for "Precious"...