New Brexit polls suggest shift in favour of leaving the EU

webfact

5 results declared. No shocks.

Leave slightly ahead.

Kettering 61 Leave 39 Remain that is MASSIVE

But a long way to go and when including scotland it is less certain for either side

Very true,

I found the stance of Sturgeon and the SNP very strange. I would have thought that the best chance of Independence from the UK and remain in the EU would have been to vote out.

Edited by SgtRock

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question.... If Scotland sway the balance of the vote in favour of remain and England are massively in favour of Leaving... will that not cause even greater divide in the U.K.?

Question.... If Scotland sway the balance of the vote in favour of remain and England are massively in favour of Leaving... will that not cause even greater divide in the U.K.?

Who knows.

But this has just been tweeted.

Earlier, Sky's Isabel Webster in Cardiff reported concerns among Remain supporters that the majority of Wales would vote Out.

Wales gains more from the EU than any other country in the United Kingdom.

Who knows.

Earlier, Sky's Isabel Webster in Cardiff reported concerns among Remain supporters that the majority of Wales would vote Out.

Hmmm. Less people and more money going in. I'd presume because it is more rural, but I am no expert on Wales.

Hell, I'm not an expert on many things laugh.png

Who knows.

If the UK should leave the EU it would have an extra 10 billion pounds to spend each year....they can still get their grants.

Who knows.

If the UK should leave the EU it would have an extra 10 billion pounds to spend each year....they can still get their grants.

If the Welsh vote in the majority to remain... can we not just give them a few extra sheep and some wellingtons instead of money? whistling.gif

Who knows.

None of that post were my words.

I think the point of it was that the remain camp made a big declaration of financial armaggedon. I continually made reference throughout the thread that the financial aspect was not really that high on peoples concerns.

Why would you care about financials if you are scraping a living on minimum wage or a zero hours contract.

It appears to me in England, the working class have shown Labour the finger. As with the Scottish referendum, their spokesperson s are blaming the government.

Wales leaning leave just now.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Edited by Mosha

Who knows.

I think the point of it was that the remain camp made a big declaration of financial armaggedon. I continually made reference throughout the thread that the financial aspect was not really that high on peoples concerns.

Why would you care about financials if you are scraping a living on minimum wage or a zero hours contract.

Unfortunately Financials play a major part in a country's wellbeing so I can't see how hurting it when it's still down (from the GFC) is going to improve things for people on minimum wage/zero hour contracts.

Which ever way it goes the people that have money will make more money from the result & the people who don't have money will be worse off.

It appears to me in England, the working class have shown Labour the finger. As with the Scottish referendum, their spokesperson s are blaming the government.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

I would like to think that it much more than giving the finger to respective Parties.

Much prefer to think that the whole Political System in the UK is getting the boot in the swingers that it very much needs.

Edited by SgtRock

With England 60 % / 40% in favour of LEAVE (currently) and Scotland 61% / 39% in favour of remain....

Can we have a Trump style Hadrians Wall please? One with machine guns on top?

joking of course whistling.gif

My county has voted....

66% LEAVE 34% Remain

Sensible people !!

clap2.gif

They may have "voted" but only a fraction of the results are in yet so you don't know how they've voted

He said County not Country...so yes he does know how his County voted

Unfortunately Financials play a major part in a country's wellbeing so I can't see how hurting it when it's still down (from the GFC) is going to improve things for people on minimum wage/zero hour contracts.

Which ever way it goes the people that have money will make more money from the result & the people who don't have money will be worse off.

JB

With the greatest of respect.

You are missing the point. When you are at rock bottom, things do not get worse.

Those that ( not saying you ) listen to official Government figures are in denial. The Unemployed, zero hours contract, consigned to the scrapheap due to age, the list is endless.

This is a massive amount of the populace and this is what has been deliberately overlooked.

My county has voted....

66% LEAVE 34% Remain

Sensible people !!

clap2.gif

They may have "voted" but only a fraction of the results are in yet so you don't know how they've voted

He said County not Country...so yes he does know how his County voted

Whoops, my bad [emoji4]