Bakeware

Suhastar

Hi!

I really need to know where can i purchase bakeware from online. In lazada almost all the cake moulds I like are from overseas. I can't wait that long. I have checked out nearby central and homepro. The collection isn't good at all. I'd really appreciate if someone can direct me to any online shop.

You say you've tried central,does that include Robinsons I've found their selection of cookware pretty decent in the past.

Also where you're located in Thailand may afford others with more local knowledge to assist.

Yok if you are in the CM area.....Not sure if they are part of a chain or not.....Surely there are other stores like it in other places....

Ikea in US carried a variety of stuff

Not sure about here.....

Robinsons usually has a decent selection - as mentioned before....

Have you tried Verasu? There is a number of outlets in Bangkok and they have a fairly large selection of cookware, they have a catalogue within their website and they can also be found on Facebook.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I have just checked out their website, some of the categories are slow to load, so if a page returns no items, allow a little extra time for the items to appear.

Edited by planemad

"Index" has quite an extensive "cookware range", also Robinsons.

Your location would assist in localised information.

Agree. I've done a lot of browsing in Robinsons & Index & both have good selection.

try www.grazip.com, just bought a pizza stone from them at a great price, fast delivery from Bangkok, they have a pretty big range of good cookware etc as that is what they mainly deal with, worth a try. Also Ikea have a reasonable online selection of the items you mentioned at pretty low prices.

Edited by seajae