Electing Trump would be 'historic mistake,' Clinton says

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electing Trump a mistake, well electing Clinton would be an even bigger mistake.

I do not agree, it's about time that the US get their first female president. And the world will accept her. Trump will be looked at as a clown wherever he moves,

Yesterday was billed as an "important foreign policy speech" but all I heard was her slagging off on Trump. Trump is already in her head and he won't even get started for another couple of months. She might have a nervous breakdown by Labor Day

"Would be..." Might be... What we know for certain is that Hillary actually is a tragic mistake. She has been measured. The "3am" call did not go to USAID director for problems in the field. It did not go to SecDef or CIA. The call came in to the SecState, the single leadership position Hillary has ever held that was accountable for lives and security. By Hllary's actions and inaction, people died.

Leadership=zero

By Hillary's outrageous (proven) lies to Americans to obfuscate accountability she demonstrated she could not manage the issue or its fallout.

Management=zero

"Electing Trump" might be a historic mistake but having Hillary in charge of anything higher than dog catcher is an historic mistake.

She was "tested" and if any other man or woman in military or business would have been fired or imprisoned for the results.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg

Electing Trump a mistake, well electing Clinton would be an even bigger mistake.

I do not agree, it's about time that the US get their first female president. And the world will accept her. Trump will be looked at as a clown wherever he moves,

Is this an appeal to history? By virtue of the fuzzy subjective "we feel it's time" Hillary should be president. The last time America exercised emotional (read: guilt) politics they elected Obama. He'd done nothing, ever, and was elected on his oration, deportment, and "it's time."

Whatever happened to reason? Enough social engineering.

"Would be..." Might be... What we know for certain is that Hillary actually is a tragic mistake. She has been measured. The "3am" call did not go to USAID director for problems in the field. It did not go to SecDef or CIA. The call came in to the SecState, the single leadership position Hillary has ever held that was accountable for lives and security. By Hllary's actions and inaction, people died.

Leadership=zero

You have to put yourself in the place of the people who were under attack that night in Benghazi, to fully understand how she abandoned them.

Criminal negligence of the highest order. Plus her flouting of the rules to compromise classified emails….and the guy who has all the dirt that could convict her has taken the Fifth…just goes to show she really is LYIN' CROOKED HILLARY

Mr Trump called that right.

And she's railing on him because one of his universities did some hard sell on their education programs. Disgraceful.

If Bernie Sanders becomes POTUS, Bill Oreilly claims he will move to Ireland. Isn't that reason enough to vote for Bernie?

The important part is at :50 so fast forward to avoid the rest of the whiny shart:

If Trump is elected by the public why would it be an historic mistake?, maybe doesn't fit in with her agenda but fairly elected he deserves to be the president.

Put another way ... the people get the government they deserve ... being as they are the ones doing the voting.

Except that about half the voters (50-60 million) will be voting the other way. :(

Yes, the most important thing for anyone to worry about is whether foreigners like their leaders or not. As an American living abroad for the past 22 years I can tell you that the main thing for non-Americans is that America "becomes great again". The world loves us and only wants what is best for America. [/sarcasm]

As for a female president, I am all for it. We can do much better than Hillary Clinton. Even Michelle Obama would be a vast improvement, not being a criminal and all.

Leadership=zero

You have to put yourself in the place of the people who were under attack that night in Benghazi, to fully understand how she abandoned them.

Criminal negligence of the highest order.

Yet amazingly Republicans have had 8 (I think) investigations costing millions of dollars and in EVERY investigation they have found her blameless. Do you fancy posting anything that's factual rather than Alex Jones innuendo?

If Trump is elected by the public why would it be an historic mistake?, maybe doesn't fit in with her agenda but fairly elected he deserves to be the president.

Put another way ... the people get the government they deserve ... being as they are the ones doing the voting.

Every country has the government it deserves.

Joseph de Maistre

Leadership=zero

Criminal negligence of the highest order.

Yet amazingly Republicans have had 8 (I think) investigations costing millions of dollars and in EVERY investigation they have found her blameless. Do you fancy posting anything that's factual rather than Alex Jones innuendo?

I'm not a republican. Appealing to them to rationalize her innocence to me is meaningless. America is managed, not governed. Those jackarses are the First Mates on the sinking USS America.

In any event, sterilizing crime scenes in real time leaves very little to go on, even for enablers as you've cited.

Yes, the most important thing for anyone to worry about is whether foreigners like their leaders or not. As an American living abroad for the past 22 years I can tell you that the main thing for non-Americans is that America "becomes great again". The world loves us and only wants what is best for America. [/sarcasm]

As for a female president, I am all for it. We can do much better than Hillary Clinton. Even Michelle Obama would be a vast improvement, not being a criminal and all.

Alternatively, go with Oprah Winfrey and the DNC can check off two of their nominee criteria boxes at once