Thai woman and Nigerian man nabbed with 8.55kg of crystal meth

rooster59

Thai woman and Nigerian man nabbed with 8.55kg of crystal meth

post-247607-0-46689000-1465083379_thumb.

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- A Thai woman and Nigerian man are in custody following the discovery of 8.55kgs of crystal methamphetamine hidden inside handbags which had been imported from China.

Officers from the Narcotics Suppression Bureau arrested Sawaros Nathawil, 34, as she went to receive three packages from a car in the parking lot of a condominium in Samut Prakan on Thursday, while Nigerian John Anike Chiunedu, 24, was arrested on Friday at room he rented Lat Krabang.

Pol Lt Gen Rewat Klinkesorn, Narcotics Suppression Bureau commissioner told reporters the arrests came after officers in Bangkok received information from police in China who had arrested members of an African drug trafficking gang.

Following the arrests, documentation and invoices were discovered that showed goods had been sent from the gang to Mr Chiunedu and Ms Sawaros.

When officers arrested Ms Sawaros they searched inside the three packages and discovered the narcotics hidden inside the 35 handbags.

Pol Lt Gen Rewat said the drugs were destined for sale in Pattaya and Bangkok.

The pair have been charged with drug possession with intent to supply and remain in police custody awaiting further legal proceedings.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-05

Looks like a plea deal up in China for these two scumbags to be caught,

Don't know where it would be worse to get pinged. China or Thailand .

I suspect China but who cares when dealing with low life's.

Please don't go down the normal track of the Mr Bigs as this mob knew exactly what they were doing.

Considering they got caught, i'd say they had no idea what they were doing.

Have you ever heard of anything good coming out of a Thai woman and a Nigerian combination?

every time you read about a Thai woman and a Nigerian, you know that some sordid

crime story is to follow, when will the gullible and brainless Thai women will ever learn not

to associate with those scumbags any more?.....

Have you ever heard of anything good coming out of a Thai woman and a Nigerian combination?

every time you read about a Thai woman and a Nigerian, you know that some sordid

crime story is to follow, when will the gullible and brainless Thai women will ever learn not

Yeah, 'cause every the males of every other nationality Thai women encounter are such winners.

For a while we had neighbours like that, thai woman and nigerian man. They drove huge brand new cars but a few months later the whole house was confisticated by the bank.

2 years later the house was abandoned and sold to another person by the bank.

Superstars! 1 pic in fame. That it is all about, good luck in the future! have no words... Shit for brains! Retards!

So as far as you are concerned its all about getting the faces of those involved in

the police publicity photo opportunity. tongue.png

I take offence at your comment, I have a very good Nigerian friend who has been happily married to a Thai lady for 10 years. What nationality are you? We can call them all scumbags too then, can we?

Nigerians seem to have a talent for this sort of thing.

And they've took to on-line scams like ducks to water.

Some of them need a bit more imagination though.

How many emails have l received where some bank wanted to transfer $10million into my account, for a service fee, of course! lol!

Or some joker's father, a gold & cocoa merchant, no less, was poisoned by his rivals & the joker is willing to give me 50% of some account if l just send him $5,000.

Even got several born-again-Christians calling me "Dear" & wanting my hard earned.

Haven't been conned by a Princess wanting my hand in marriage yet!

l feel sorry for the honest people of Nigeria.

Nigerians seem to have a talent for this sort of thing.

And they've took to on-line scams like ducks to water.

Some of them need a bit more imagination though.

How many emails have l received where some bank wanted to transfer $10million into my account, for a service fee, of course! lol!

Or some joker's father, a gold & cocoa merchant, no less, was poisoned by his rivals & the joker is willing to give me 50% of some account if l just send him $5,000.

Even got several born-again-Christians calling me "Dear" & wanting my hard earned.

Haven't been conned by a Princess wanting my hand in marriage yet!

l feel sorry for the honest people of Nigeria.

Don't you mean you feel sorry for the honest person in Nigeria?

The Nigerians are NOT getting out of the bank scam. They just want a piece of all the action.

Their theory is "just keep throwing enough dung at the wall and some is bound to stick".

Yeah, 'cause every the males of every other nationality Thai women encounter are such winners.
ive not read about thai women/ white men being busted for meth shipments hidden in clothing for...... ever.

ive read at least 3 stories of thai/nigerian drug shipments hidden in clothing..... but they cant all be bad..... oh yeah, they can.