Paying My Electricity Bill

amadaus

Can anyone tell me where the P.E.A (provincial electricity authority) is? I forgot to pay my phone bill in the time that allows you to pay at 7-11 and I've just been served warning papers! I need to pay my bill before they cut me off. Someone said it's around Supercheap, can anyone confirm and possible be more specific?

Cheers

Oooops, didnt realize I wrote that. It was electricity I was on about. I guess I just had bills on the brain.

And I am happy to say, for any of you who were here when the electricty was paid in town near the post office - it's much MUCH more efficient now.

I pay the Electric & Land line on DD with Bangkok Bank. Worked OK for 2 years so far.

I had to open a new account with the Bank of Ayuthaya to pay the Water because thats the only one the water company dealt with at the time!!

But they don't read the meter every month, so for 3 or 4 months I pay the standing charge & then get a lump taken out when the meters been read.

With Kasikorn online, there is an option for "Metropolitan Electricity Authority"

I live in Hua Hin. Are these the same people who supply electricty to me ? Wouldnt like to be paying the wrong company, but paying via internet would be a lot easier.

• 3 years later...
I need to go to the P.E.A. office as I lost my bill.

It's moved somewhere else in the last couple of years, as I found out after a wasted journey yesterday.

Does anybody know the new address?

Thanks.

Go to Phuket Town, drive past the turnoff into the bus station (opposite Royal Phuket City Hotel), take the next left just before the old Honda dealer & at the end of the car park on the left is the PEA office where you can pay the bill.

I found it yesterday. Just in case anyone else has the same situation, it's on the same road as supercheap, just keep driving past it's on the left hand side. BTW it's closed on saturdays... found that out yesterday as well!

they used to be there, but moved a long time ago to the center of Phuket town