Top Bangkok Massage Parlour raided - underage girls and foreign sex workers found

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Thai Tourist Authority have it well "in hand" and will issue a statement very shortly on the best approach for any foreign tourists to overcum any shortfall of venue.

Customers found with under age sex workers should be charged accordingly. If foreign, report them to their own countries where they can be charged as kiddie diddlers. The customers know the girls are underage. They want the girls that way. Treat them as they should be treated: Exploiters of the poor and feeble minded.

guess nataree shareholder pissed someone off real bad...there are more than 5 big massage parlours along that road, yet one of the most famous and longest running one gets shut down ... perhaps business is bad, so the massage parlors are trying to take each other out to increase their own business

Edited by mike324

"The raid apparently followed three months of preparations and evidence gathering with officers posing as customers."

100 girls! Let me see, 1 per day is 90 girls, what was wrong with the other 10, or were there some twosomes?

"three months of preparations" ??????

You just pick any random big massage parlor in Bangkok and you can raid it and find all the same shit there without wasting three months of preparation.....

Or is it just another way of saying: "Some of our higher officers where caught red-handed frequenting the place frequently, so we had to take action because they where being blackmailed by the parlor with videotapes and stuff"....

This may very well be the exact reason for the raid - either that or they didn't provide enough sponsorship for the annual polica ball.

Heard an off duty went there to have a good time but his good time was ruined when the beauty made him lose face when he didn't leave her the big tip she was expecting. He got angry, losing face, and then decided to turn on the establishment to show power.

Pssssst! should someone tell them about Walking Street? or Nana Plaza? or are those 'secrets' only a few of us know about?

PS a 'friend' familiar with those places told me about them

I can assure you that gogos and bars on both Nana Plaza and Walking Street are regularly checked up on and if found to be "breaking the law" they are raided. Most operate within the law.whistling.gif

Customers found with under age sex workers should be charged accordingly. If foreign, report them to their own countries where they can be charged as kiddie diddlers. The customers know the girls are underage. They want the girls that way. Treat them as they should be treated: Exploiters of the poor and feeble minded.

Under 18 does NOT mean a child. In the UK for instance, 16 is the legal age for marriage, etc.

I remember when I was 16 and girls were 16......... little darlings wouldn't give me a sniff, but it would have been legal if they had. :)

An interesting insight into the mind of some soapie massage customers!

I do feel for these young women and hope they can get other work, and live

happy lives. Oh the woes of a geezer like me and a few thousand other Farangs.

I just hope that the Police did not take any longer than they had to.

Geezer

So illegal payments will be traced through bank statements or will they ?

Even if that aspect of carried out will it ever be made public who received these payments and / or who was really operating the establishment and not just some fall guy managers etc. ?

Still, the very fact that this information has been released means something is being done about it instead of being brushed under the carpet. If the bank records are in the evidence system, it will be very difficult to isolate payments to any given individual, all or nothing.

Perhaps the information has been released as a so that all of the top level / influential figures can get their affairs in order, or do a runner if necessary. The cops will pin this on the fall guy managers and the girls.

guess nataree shareholder pissed someone off real bad...there are more than 5 big massage parlours along that road, yet one of the most famous and longest running one gets shut down ... perhaps business is bad, so the massage parlors are trying to take each other out to increase their own business

A worthwhile theory

The customers "know"? How do YOU know,,, they know? Surely the employers can be/are exploiters, they are employers, same same the world over. The trick is to get the best compensation for ones exploitation. Given the other options in THIS country for employment, many willfully choose this type for financial gain. One could go so far as to say, the customary obligation/expectation put upon daughters to take care of their family is part an institutionalized culturally ingrained exploitation. Thais may not see this type of labor as heinous,( as we in the west) and therefore only accord it worth the treatment it gets here. Do some occasional face making policing, with eyes on settling some scores or adjusting the business landscape.

Their liberal attitude regarding sexual liaison shows some progressive thinking on the matter, as opposed to our enlightened western model.

Edited by Tatertot

Overdue "payments" from Nataree, I supposed. So the massage parlours further down the road - Poseidon - I supposed, is squeaky clean. No ? Strictly no sexual services at Poseidon ... must be the case.

Or did they slaughter Nataree the chicken for Poseidon the monkey to watch ?