Top Bangkok Massage Parlour raided - underage girls and foreign sex workers found

webfact

Being a undercover cop certainly has its ups and downs!

But somebody's gotta do it?

not to mention the ins and outs of evidence gathering.

I wonder where they unloaded the evidence?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"evidence gathering with officers posing as customers."

I bet the evidence gathering required frequent, repeat visits by all authorities involved. Probably even extended to many hours of off duty "evidence gathering".

LOL/555....Looks like some of the Authorities received "Tea Money" and others got a Slip and Slid paid for by the Police Department......giggle.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif..

whoops!!!!

Now the count is at 121 prostitutes as well a an incriminating little black book being found containing names of Tourism Police, BMA and Immigration officials involved.

Wonder what will come of this and what next steps are being considered at a national level?

"p*ss all"?

I applied to go under cover, but after many exhaustive interviews on my (what I thought were extensive) sexual techniques,

with 76 young and nubile instructors, I was turned down for the job.sad.png

Still, I spent 6 months getting it for free. Don't tell me wife will ya, or the hit-the-fan.gif

I wonder why the police dont use this roundup of girl to do random HIV testing and then furnish the statistics to disease control Organizations.......................... ??????????????

I'd be curious of the real Percentage rates and this would be an ideal time.................