British PM slams some Brexiters’ arguments as ‘untruths’

webfact

British PM slams some Brexiters’ arguments as ‘untruths’

606x341_334924.jpg

"This organisation [the EU] can be very frustrating... There are times it drives me crazy, but it shouldn't drive us so crazy that we start making factual errors..."

LONDON: -- Just hours ahead of a televised debate on Britain’s future relationship with the European Union, British Prime Minister David Cameron said he is concerned that people are being given “factual errors” by the Brexiters.

Key figures in the ‘leave’ campaign are senior members of Cameron’s conservative party.

When asked by a reporter why his own cabinet colleagues on the ‘leave’ side were getting things so wrong, he said: “This organisation [the EU] can be very frustrating… There are times it drives me crazy, but it shouldn’t drive us so crazy that we start making factual errors about what we do face.

“So it is not for me to say why they have made these factual errors and mistakes. But I think it is for me to call it out and to say I think this is an important moment in the campaign. Don’t make this choice on the basis of false information.”

Several recent polls have suggested the leave camp was gaining momentum ahead of a June 23 referendum on Britain’s continued membership of the bloc.

David Cameron will answer questions about Britain’s future relationship with the EU in a televised debate tonight (June 7) at 10 p.m. on Euronews.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-06-08

Cameron expects UK people to believe him??

This man is living in LA-LA land.

He could not tell the truth if his life depended on it.

2009 leave the EU, 2015 i will get a better deal for UK.

2016 we must stay in, we will not survive alone.

What a moron.

Cameron has a vested interest in this , cause staying in the Eu is not good for Britain.

Fully agree.
Let us add that the Great britain in Europe one foot in one foot out, is bad for Europe.

So far a few answers, but none at the OP, about the Brexiters telling lies.

I think you will find the lies and or half truths are being told by both sides of the campaign

Coming from the liar in-chief who promised a complete EU reform with major powers being brought back to the UK in his renegotiation.A fake and a hypocrite Mr Cameron.

One of the possitives in exiting may be to get rid ofthis clown.

I think you will find the lies and or half truths are being told by both sides of the campaign

And again deflecting.

Leave the EU campaign is purely based on sentiment, not commonsense. But if the UK does leave the EU, many Brits here will be regretting the decision. The GB Pound will plummet. Pensioners will feel it most and those who have investments in the UK.

And again deflecting.

I ain't deflecting nothing, just stating Fact, which is what some prats find hard to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst drinking a cold beer

Coming from the liar in-chief who promised a complete EU reform with major powers being brought back to the UK in his renegotiation.A fake and a hypocrite Mr Cameron.

Just a conceited puppet on a string.

If the UK votes for Brexit, I shall move back to Luxembourg where I am currently resident, apply for Luxembourgish citizenship and, assuming I get it, my British passport can go down the toilet to be washed away by all the bullshit from the Brexit camp.

To leave the EU, to me, would be an act of treason to all our friends and allies in the EU who have put up with our non-stop moaning about it since the day we joined. If Brexit is the decision then I hope the EU screws Britain over in every possible way it can and there will be plenty of ways...trust me, I used to work there!

Luxembourg City, Frankfurt and Paris all want a piece of the action currently enjoyed by the City of London; with a free hand and no veto from the UK they can make life very, very difficult for the City and very easy for the European capitals who want that business. Go ahead leave! Bear in mind that if the UK wants to continue selling into Europe, they still have to meet all the current European standards and any new ones that the EU drams up but the UK gets no say in what they might be.

Oh and by the way, once the UK has left, you can employ and train 1000s or maybe 10s of 1000s more civil servants to take over all the administrative jobs that are currently done by EU agencies like EASA, the European Aviation Safety Agency who look after pilot training standards, aircraft type licensing, Europe wide air traffic control issues, the European airline blacklist and a host of other rather important safety related jobs, the European Medicines Agency who look after drug licensing in the EU, the European Chemicals Agency who look after chemical safety, the European Maritime Safety Agency the list is endless. I guess Britain can make use of some of the 100s of British EU civil servants who will presumably lose their jobs once Britain leaves as they will no longer meet one criterion for employment in the EU civil service; namely that an EU civil servant shall be a citizen of a member country. At least if they were previously EU civil servants they will be competent and highly trained unlike their British counterparts; am I being unfair to the British civil service? No I am emphatically not! The British civil service seem to be incompetent to run even the smallest project ( http://tartley.com/?p=229 ) as if the disaster that was the ID Database project wasn't bad enough, there was the much vaunted CSA the child support agency that made millions of people's lives a complete misery and completely failed to achieve any of its goals; some might say, failed to achieve anything at all! Then there was tax credits system which failed to pay people who needed and were entitled to money but paid out £ billions to fraudsters instead. However, the the daddy of them all has to be the NHS IT project which has so far cost the British taxpayer £10 billion, yes that's right TEN THOUSAND MILLION POUNDS Sterling and it is a complete, total failure. The last estimate I read from the government's own auditors said that around 60% of the government's projects were in danger of failure. The British civil service is one of the least competent in the entire western world and the Brexiters want it to take on roles like aviation safety and medicine safety...really???

Probably the most famous untruth is the 350,000,000 pound per week UK payment to the EU which was painted on the side of Boris's Brexit Battle Bus.

post-193944-0-76404500-1465363225_thumb.

Edited by SheungWan

Probably the most famous untruth is the 350,000,000 pound per week UK payment to the EU which was painted on the side of Boris's Brexit Battle Bus.

attachicon.gifbrexit bus.jpg

A bus that was built in Germany and fitted out in Poland I believe. Way to back Britain Boris.

How anyone can believe this cheating, lieing, pig ****ing toff is beyond me, as is how he ever got voted in to begin with.....

Well how about Boris Johnson to become the next prime minister, which is what he is aiming for

in this Brexit campaign.

Would you be happy with him, or is he also a lying, pig ***** toff as well?

The sum Britain saves by not having to make payments to the EU will be mostly or completely swallowed up by the 1000s of civil servants that Britain will have to employ and train to do the work the EU currently does on our behalf. The European Aviation safety Agency, the European Medicines agency, the European Trademarks Agency, to name but a few. There are lots and lots!

Next to the claim that any money we save by leaving the EU will be spent on the NHS by the very people who want to privatize the NHS.

The sum Britain saves by not having to make payments to the EU will be mostly or completely swallowed up by the 1000s of civil servants that Britain will have to employ and train to do the work the EU currently does on our behalf. The European Aviation safety Agency, the European Medicines agency, the European Trademarks Agency, to name but a few. There are lots and lots!

Unfortunately, I suspect you're right. The civil service is always ready to spend more on itself.