Thaivisa.com Member T-shirts

stevehaigh

what?...500 postings? Let's not get greedy...I'm gonna need at least 2 dozen to flog down the local market to break even...

specialized bedroom attire...XL falang t-shirts on slightly built thai ladies...drive the local mofos wild.

no matter...me and a local chinese guy are gonna pirate the whole deal...he's got karen sweatshops up near Chiang Rai, 10 baht per unprinted t-shirt...

C'mon guys.

Why do you post here everyday? because you like it right?

Why do you answer other peoples comments directed at you? because we have become a community right?

Well, there are some of us who want to buy a t-shirt because we are proud to be envolved with thaivisa, if you are not then don't buy one, infact don't even post about the t-shirt deal.

You like a band? perhaps the beatles, how much will a beatles shirt cost you back home? export quality (meaning not cr@p) will cost you a lot more than 400 baht plus postage.

quit your whinging, or whing elsewhere...

I happen to know that TV will not make any money out of this, but lets say they do, what will it mean for us? well it will mean more hard disk space for the database that is thaivisa, it will mean better performance for thiavisa, it will mean so much more for thaivisa.

But I have information saying TV will not make money out of this, so lets remember that someone pays for all of this, and all this time we have been using it for free.

Even if TV did make money, I for one am happy to help out. thiavisa has given me a whole more than I will ever give back, and I am a moderator so I do give back.

I will be proud as heck to wear a TV shirt, and certainly will be buy some as gifts...

so there :o

George, I am absent just now and cannot pay from here.

I will be back in LoS as of the 7th May. Please hold 6 for me, that consists of 3 XL and 3 XXL shirts in the blue colour. I hope you can do this for me as I really would like to buy the shirts. If you have a problem holding, can you PM me?

tukyleith is clearly deranged and should be sectioned forthwith...later to be enslaved at the thai.visa t-shirt warehouse moving absurd objects from room to room

relax tuky...just wantin' to have some laughs with no disrespect. I shall certainly wear my t-shirt proudly ('tutsiwarrior for president'...'tutsiwarrior lives') and when an air hostess notices and says 'Gosh...did you know tutsiwarrior?' I shall smile lasciviously, stick my hand up her skirt and say 'tutsiwarrior lives...infamously...'

does it have a thaivisa logo?

ah forget it...

no matter what you guys say, i will be proud to wear mine...

infact my wife and i spent 1k baht + for just a shirt and pants for our baby, of course the more you pay the better you look.

George, I am absent just now and cannot pay from here.

I will be back in LoS as of the 7th May. Please hold 6 for me, that consists of 3 XL and 3 XXL shirts in the blue colour. I hope you can do this for me as I really would like to buy the shirts. If you have a problem holding, can you PM me?

Linda will hold a few for you, please email her direct at linda(at)thaivisa.com and confirm!

It's only 500 shirts in the first batch, so u better hurry on...

Cheers!

I must admit they look nice.

Tukyleith, I wear XL. :o

I wonder how long it will take before we see a black market shirt with misspelled "faLang" on it.... I saw a Garfield shirt a few days ago that said "I like to drawing!"

395 Baht for a Bloody T-Shirt that says "Farang" BARGAIN!

More worthwhile is a shirt in Thai saying "If you fancy a shag for 500 Baht tap me on the shoulder"

Wear that around South Pattaya and you'll be tapped to death by Katoeys :o

Or is that the idea?

Well i'm definatly gonna get one.

Then take it to some greasy little backstreet sweatshop, run off a few thousand knockoffs and sell them on the street stalls for 90 baht each.

I figure i'll still make a handsome penny or two :o

./P

Thaivisa Member T-shirts ready to ship, picture gallery

The first batch of black and navy blue member T-shirts are beeing shipped this weekend. We have ordered 100 in the first batch, and we have sold about 60 shirts so far.

They look great! Export quality!

2004-04-30_006a.jpg--2004-04-30_012a.jpg

Ooops! 95% of all orders are from outside Thailand. Surprising indeed! Members living in Thailand, now you have your last chance to order before we go out of stock!

Here is the order page:

http://www.thaivisa.com/tshirts.0.html

The white T-shirt is NOT in stock yet, please post here if there is an interest of us producing the white one! Although we are a bit disappointed of the low order volumne, we are considering to print up white shirts as well as other designs, if you are interested.

T003a.jpg--T005a.jpg

what other designs are you printing?

something without bleedin' FARANG on i hope :o

a decent design might improve your sales too. :D

I am with you Tax. Farang in parsar angkrid is an awful addition to the otherwise decent shirt. I am looking forward to the Mark II model

something without bleedin' FARANG on i hope :D

Agreed, hubby finds them in bad taste and wouldn't let me order one :o (even if I wanted to that is).

Sorry but I liked the little round immigration chop idea better.

Farang on a t-shirt just strikes me as being a tourist t-shirt.

something without bleedin' FARANG  on i hope :D

Agreed, hubby finds them in bad taste and wouldn't let me order one :o (even if I wanted to that is).

Sorry but I liked the little round immigration chop idea better.

Farang on a t-shirt just strikes me as being a tourist t-shirt.

He's right there sbk :D

I c there is someone selling these exact shirts on Suk soi 4.not sure what price though.i was in a cab

But these ones are from thaivisa.com that makes em speshun

and we know how much they are.

George , mine arrived tonight...They look great. The family thought they are funny. Thanks a lot.

Edited by tukyleith