Warrant issued for owner of Nataree soapy massage

webfact

Warrant issued for owner of Nataree soapy massage

s1.jpg
Image: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The Rachada court has issued arrest warrants for the well known owner of Nataree massage parlour and its manager.

A total of fourteen charges have been laid against the two men including human trafficking and employing underage girls in the sex trade.

The dramatic development comes a week after the raid on the Rachadaphisek parlour when underage girls, foreign girls and a book allegedly containing names fo tea money payments were found. Several top Huay Kwang district policemen have been transferred to inactive posts as investigations in to establishment continue reported Thairath.

Warrants were issued for Prasert Sukkhee (known as Kolak) the owner of Nataree and Sommai Phatsing (known as Kong) the manager and holder of the license. Both are jointly charged with 14 separate offences. these include: human trafficking, employing under 18s in the sex trade, running a brothel, providing lodging to foreigners and running a business without the correct licenses.

Both men are being sought - they are believed to be hiding in or around Bangkok. Investigations are also underway to scrutinize other businesses and operations of the two men with enquiries into illegally gained assets.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-15

Someone or more than one have it in for the owners of that parlor, not that anything went there that no one

knew about it before mind you, as you could see it in the open and all you had to do is walk in and look,

so why now and why this place and no others? as I said, could it be that hey have tan foul with some

body very high up there?......

This looks like payback from on high.

But the police deserve to be sacked not sent inactive, not for the deeds but for getting caught doing the deeds and obviously those that conducted the raid knew exactly what to look for and where to find it.

The other two raids were likely just fluff,same goings on,same little books but strangely not found.

Someone or more than one have it in for the owners of that parlor, not that anything went there that no one

knew about it before mind you, as you could see it in the open and all you had to do is walk in and look,

so why now and why this place and no others? as I said, could it be that hey have tan foul with some

you nailed it.

still interesting to see how the sceneario unfolds, it is big players involved for sure.

you nailed it.

still interesting to see how the sceneario unfolds, it is big players involved for sure.

Yes it will be interesting to see what happens now.

Some big influential people involved.

Maybe it will turn out to be another farce, as powers that be here cannot even arrest a monk.

All the while some of actual workers are still in detention while cops who are very likely to have been involved in profit sharing simply get to cool their heels in a nice, cushy inactive post. Appalling outcome really.
The only reason I can think of why Prayut continually avoids police reform is because the senior level cops have so much dirt on him, and he has been made well aware of it.

I hope the owners of this outfit are found, and hauled in soon (and hopefully not immediately bailed pending a decades long investigation and trial)

All the while some of actual workers are still in detention while cops who are very likely to have been involved in profit sharing simply get to cool their heels in a nice, cushy inactive post. Appalling outcome really.

The only reason I can think of why Prayut continually avoids police reform is because the senior level cops have so much dirt on him, and he has been made well aware of it.

I hope the owners of this outfit are found, and hauled in soon (and hopefully not immediately bailed pending a decades long investigation and trial)

The Nataree owners maybe are receiving big money from all the coyote traffickers in Myanmar, Laos and elsewhere for agreeing to be the stalking horse for foreign illegal non-Thai workers so that all the attention is focused on the Nataree while/st they bring in girls for all the other shops in Bangkok and around the Kingdom.

Maybe they are even paying for their current hideout.

gratifying to note that action is being taken action these activities. it is certain that the fear of getting caught and being prosecuted will reduce these kind of operators who thrive under the environment where they feel they can buy their way out of problems.

The Police officers who took bribes: "We were controlled remotely by radio waves, which forced us to accept the bribes."

Nataree Manager: "Me too, I was controlled by someone with a radio, it made me do things."

Nataree Owner: "Yes, radio waves, controlling me since birth, they are calling me to Singapore."

Nefarious, indeed. Big sigh.

So they can issue arrest warrants for the owners/managers of Nataree in a matter of days (for essentially victimless crimes - the Burmese and Lao girls willingly pay to be taken to Bangkok where can make more in 1 day than they would make in a month in their home countries) and they can't issue an arrest warrant for Dhammajayo after months (for the theft/embezzlement of billions of baht)?

A lot on here seem to be more worried about the cops and the owners.

If there is sex trafficking slavery and underage workers at this establishment then that should not take backseat to corrupt cops and the owners,

If it is found to be true I hope they are receive long jail terms.

How does anyone know that all the girls we willing and not threatened with repcussions if they wanted to leave.

As always rolleyes.gif long gone whistling.gif

Across a border? I'd have thought the immigration border control would have been notified just as the raid was taking place.

The cops would do that wouldn't they?

Going on past performances, maybe not in this case either. . .

If there is sex trafficking slavery and underage workers at this establishment then that should not take backseat to corrupt cops and the owners,

How does anyone know that all the girls we willing and not threatened with repcussions if they wanted to leave.

After almost 30 years living and working in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar, I can tell you that the soapy massage business isn't a sex slavery business. Most of the girls arrive with insufficient money to rent a room and buy their uniforms, so they get an advance from the massage parlor. Once they have repaid the advance (usually within a month), they have no obligation to continue working. If they want to leave or move to a different massage parlor, they pay an exit fee of 10,000 - 20,000 baht and then they are free agents (but they can't return to work at the parlor that they left). The exit fee covers the loss of business from the regular customers that they have acquired. Most do regular visa runs back to their home countries as required in order to renew their Thai visas.

After almost 30 years living and working in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar, I can tell you that the soapy massage business isn't a sex slavery business. Most of the girls arrive with insufficient money to rent a room and buy their uniforms, so they get an advance from the massage parlor. Once they have repaid the advance (usually within a month), they have no obligation to continue working. If they want to leave or move to a different massage parlor, they pay an exit fee of 10,000 - 20,000 baht and then they are free agents (but they can't return to work at the parlor that they left). The exit fee covers the loss of business from the regular customers that they have acquired. Most do regular visa runs back to their home countries as required in order to renew their Thai visas.

If you are correct that they have to pay an exit fee than in fact it is a form of slavery.

They can maybe pull the wool over the eyes of 60 million or so Thais but NOT the ThaiVisa cognoscenti. No way. You betcha.

Watch out! You might be in for a wee bit of "attitude adjustment!"

Hey what about the guy above who has spent 30 years in the soapy massage business -- must have skin like a wrinkled prune

Arrest warrants issued for Nataree massage parlour owner for human trafficking

150601-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Warrants for the arrest of the owner and the manager of Nataree massage parlour were issued yesterday by the Criminal Court after investigation showed they were involved in several counts of serious charges, one of them is human trafficking.

If convicted, their assets will be confiscated under the Anti Money Laundering Act.

Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) to probe and possible freeze the assets.

Deputy commander of the Metropolitan Police Bureau One, Pol Col Chayut Marayat, said the Criminal Court has approved the arrest warrants for Mr Prasert Sookee or Ko Luk, the owner of the Nataree massage parlor and Mr Sommai Padsing or Kong the manager and holder of the massage parlor license.

He said both men were charged with human trafficking, illegal exploitation of girls under 18 for prostitution, and operation of prostitution business.

The charges were imposed on the suspects after soldiers and Interior Ministry officials raided the Nataree massage parlour on June 7.

Several Myanmar migrant girls under 18 years old were detained for illegal entry and prostitution.

The two suspects escaped during the raid.

Authorities suspected the two were believed to be hiding in Bangkok or around the capital.

Following raid by soldiers and Interior officials, with no police, four major police stations in Huay Kwang, Makkasan, Dindaeng and Phayathai were reiterated to strictly inspect the entertainment venues to make sure that there would be no illegal migrants or girl prostitutes.

They were told to make sure that operators were instructed to strictly observe the law, otherwise they could face disciplinary action.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/167308-2/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-06-15

"They were told to make sure that operators were instructed to strictly observe the law, otherwise they COULD face disciplinary action."

just shows how serious they are about Police corruption,the Police have really nothing to fear if they are involved in any kind of corrupt

practices ,just moved to an inactive post ,most likely means they miss out on the pay outs,for a while,then when things cool down,they

get straight back at it.

regards Worgeordie

Anyone remember Chuwit, the massage king? Whatever happened to him?

Believe he is in prison,they did take him there,but not sure if he is still inside,

chose not to do a runner as most do,so you have to respect him for that.

regards worgeordie

Anyone remember Chuwit, the massage king? Whatever happened to him?

Believe he is in prison,they did take him there,but not sure if he is still inside,

chose not to do a runner as most do,so you have to respect him for that.

regards worgeordie

Yes I believe he is inside. I doubt if he is sleeping on the floor with 60 other blokes. and wearing khaki pajamas though!