Female clerk at Chiang Mai garage shot with M16

webfact

Female clerk at Chiang Mai garage shot with M16

s5.jpg
Image: Daily News

CHIANG MAI: -- A female clerk at a Chiang Mai garage was shot 12 times in broad daylight by two assailants who arrived on a motorbike.

Mae Jo police think that the execution style killing was as a result of an argument between the dead woman and her ex boyfriend reported Daily News.

Two men had arrived on a Honda Wave with the war weapon concealed in a fertilizer bag. They found Ketsuda Saikhiaw, 34, out front of the Kit Charoen Yon garage in San Sai. They chased her to behind the garage. She was shot twelve times all over her body.

The men were wearing helmets and fled after the shooting.

A mechanic at the garage called Em who was the new boyfriend of the deceased and who saw the men arrive ran off to save himself. He was on his way to see Ketsuda as they had to go out on some business

He later returned to the scene but refused to give evidence to police.

Police understand that Ketsuda had been involved with another man but the pair had split up. A serious argument between them was reported to San Sai police around the turn of the year.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-15

They always go on about "Quality" tourists. Maybe it is time they started with getting "Quality" locals. It is behoped the police get these guys and put them away for life and then some. Better would be a shoot out were these guys are removed.

RIP young lady and condolences to her family

They always go on about "Quality" tourists. Maybe it is time they started with getting "Quality" locals. It is behoped the police get these guys and put them away for life and then some. Better would be a shoot out were these guys are removed.

This happens all over the world. It just seems to be more prevalent here because we are not privileged to the local reporting of areas in other countries.In New Jersey this is akin to what we call "an Italian divorce"..And don't forget "Valiance Sells News Papers". or subscriptions to TV ,whatever.

This happens all over the world. It just seems to be more prevalent here because we are not privileged to the local reporting of areas in other countries.In New Jersey this is akin to what we call "an Italian divorce"..And don't forget "Valiance Sells News Papers". or subscriptions to TV ,whatever.

Not all over the world at all. Maybe in the USA as we have seen the amount of mass killings this year alone. You can watch the Thai news on Television. If you do you will see more thugs doing their business around. But let me ask a serious question. Let's assume this does happen everywhere does that make it excusable or even in the slightest way right? Because you disagree with an ex-partner you should expect a couple of guys to come and murder you? Yes we have killings in the UK but it is almost exclusively between gangs not for some stupid reason such as in this case. I think maybe you are taking the wild west attitude of the USA a little too far.

Another example, of peace loving Buddhists. Thai style!

Another example of expatriate racism on Thaivisa; farang style!

Seriously, how is it racism if it an accurate description of the event? The religion espouses peace...90% of Thais claim to be buddist...but the streets run red with blood almost on a daily basis...violent crime is a huge problem here...I don't quite follow the logic why some people consider this a racist statement...

men tend to be taller than women...is this a biased statement too?

Seriously, how is it racism if it an accurate description of the event? The religion espouses peace...90% of Thais claim to be buddist...but the streets run red with blood almost on a daily basis...violent crime is a huge problem here...I don't quite follow the logic why some people consider this a racist statement...

I have lived in Thailand for ten years, and never yet seen any blood on the streets, and that is

spending a lot of time in Bangkok and Pattaya. I know it happens, but this "blood on a daily basis"

through violence, is grossly exaggerated.

I have lived in Thailand for ten years, and never yet seen any blood on the streets, and that is

spending a lot of time in Bangkok and Pattaya. I know it happens, but this "blood on a daily basis"

through violence, is grossly exaggerated.

Perhaps hidden, but not exaggerated: https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/02/thailand-gun-crime/

The murder rate by country is easy to establish. Thailand is not a particularly murderous nation. More murders per 100,000 occur in the United States, Fiji, Cuba, North Korea and many other nations. Thailand finds its murder rate lagging behind that of 110 other countries on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

This whole "Buddhists" don't kill is pure red herring. Christianity is a religion of peace? Sure, and that explains how the Christian United States invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and slaughtered 100's of thousands (you don't see Thailand doing something like that). But atheism is peaceful right? Well more than half of the people in the UK don't believe in a god and you can see how that worked for the Iraqi and Afghan people too.

When you attribute murder to being a Thai trait - you are being racist. It's really that simple; no matter what rubbish you hide it behind. It's a human trait. 3.9 people in every 100,000 are murdered in Thailand each year. 4.9 people in the United States are murdered each year. They both lag somewhat behind Honduras's amazing figure of 84 per 100,000.

Unbelievable Thailand death rate by gun is double that of the USA...

Thailand is in fact a violent country - alcohol guns domestic violence pedies suicide rates are not a pretty picture for LOS

And then there is the civil war in the south...it would be interesting how these numbers are handled whether they are included or not in Gov or international statistics....

Edited by cardinalblue

The mechanic called Em gonna sort this out his own way.

Sure is...."saw the men arrive ran off to save himself"

Kind of tough to take revenge later if you hang around and square off with a guy carrying an M16.

Buddhism is not a race

That's foolish talk: people to discrimination because of their faith is also a form of racism. Typically frustrated expat style.

Not all over the world at all. Maybe in the USA as we have seen the amount of mass killings this year alone. You can watch the Thai news on Television. If you do you will see more thugs doing their business around. But let me ask a serious question. Let's assume this does happen everywhere does that make it excusable or even in the slightest way right? Because you disagree with an ex-partner you should expect a couple of guys to come and murder you? Yes we have killings in the UK but it is almost exclusively between gangs not for some stupid reason such as in this case. I think maybe you are taking the wild west attitude of the USA a little too far.

I did not say anything about being "excusable" ,my point was that it would be very,very,hard to find any country that this did not accur and the fact we are subject to headlines that are designed to sell more news papers. Believe me more people will buy a news paper to read about a violent murder then how the next episode of your favorite comic strip will play out.Oh yes,how are the UK laws against guns working out where 9,974 crimes were committed up from 7,362 last year.? time ling April to April.I guess that it better then the city of Chicago (another non gun city) where the 1,000 th person (a boy of 5 years) was shot from January to May.

eh? This goes on all over the World? It might happen in America but America isn't the rest of the World, despite many Americans feeling that way!

They certainly made sure she was eliminated using an M16 and shooting her 12 times with it. And where did they get the M16 from? This is a military weapon. I hope it gets traced if and when these hitmen are arrested. If it originated from the army (or police) then someone should be courtmartialed and sacked for failure to keep weapons secured. I don't feel safe with so many handguns around and it doesn't make me feel any better knowing some lowlifes have access to M16's too. Thailand.... do something about your gun problem.

I did not say anything about being "excusable" ,my point was that it would be very,very,hard to find any country that this did not accur and the fact we are subject to headlines that are designed to sell more news papers. Believe me more people will buy a news paper to read about a violent murder then how the next episode of your favorite comic strip will play out.Oh yes,how are the UK laws against guns working out where 9,974 crimes were committed up from 7,362 last year.? time ling April to April.I guess that it better then the city of Chicago (another non gun city) where the 1,000 th person (a boy of 5 years) was shot from January to May.

The UK laws work very well actually which is more than can be said for the laws in the USA which fall back on the second amendment. That amendment should have been left in the days of the wild west as it has little connection to the present age. There again most Americans all think they are Judge Roy Bean. In the UK you cant walk into a store and walk out with an automatic weapon or any weapon for that matter. You will be arrested for having a pen knife on you.

Of course the wrong sort of people will always find a way to get a gun but in the USA just about anyone can get one via mail order and all of it is supported by the retards in the NRA

The mechanic called Em gonna sort this out his own way. angry.gif

Sure is...."saw the men arrive ran off to save himself"

if you ever see some one coming with an automatic rife running is the smartest thing to do. i doubt he could have dived infront of his girlfriend and caught all 12 projectiles. is possible i suppose but more likely there would have been 2 victims.

Sometime I get the feeling that some believe the does not revolve around the sun but revolves around the USA

If you know where and how you can buy guns in UK but not legaly . we have an UNARMED police force that deal with all sorts of crimes. UK does not have a gun culture. Not saying its crime free because its not at all. But nowhere near the amount of gun related deaths as usa. Gangs are around in the cities and they have killed usually with a knife.

Sometime I get the feeling that some believe the earth does not revolve around the sun but revolves around the USA

If you know where and how you can buy guns in UK but not legaly . we have an UNARMED police force that deal with all sorts of crimes. UK does not have a gun culture. Not saying its crime free because its not at all. But nowhere near the amount of gun related deaths as usa. Gangs are around in the cities and they have killed usually with a knife.

11, 208 firearm homicides in the US in 2013, according to CDC (FBI says closer to 8000). SO percent chance of an American dying by firearm Homicide in any given year is .003615%...if you aren't a member of certain races, or live in certain Leftist controlled cities (Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, DC), you can move the decimal point several places to the left. And the chances of a motorbike renter dying in Thailand?....http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm