Rapist of Ang Thong girl, 9, arrested in Phetchabun

webfact

Rapist of Ang Thong girl, 9, arrested in Phetchabun

s3pm.jpg

PHETCHABUN: -- Police have arrested a 37 year old man wanted for the rape of a nine year old girl in Ang Thong province.

Hussan (or Lek) Rungrot was apprehended yesterday as he was looking for work in Phetchabun province reported Thairath. The mother of the child had earlier appealed to the government's Damrontham help centre after the investigation into her daughter's rape had stalled. The child suffers from attention deficit disorder.

Hussan was charged with rape of a child under 13 and abduction of a person under 15.

Hussan admitted the crime of rape but said that he did it only once at the home of the child and did not take her to his house and rape her multiple times as the child has claimed.

He was taken to the scene of crime by a contingent of soldiers and police for a reenactment but after a threatening lynching mob gathered he was hurried away.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-15

"He was taken to the scene of crime by a contingent of soldiers and police for a reenactment but after a threatening lynching mob gathered he was hurried away."

Why??????

Why did the police not do what they always do?

Go for a lunch and leave him with the locals?

I am sure that the locals would take good care of the scumbag.

The guy admitted it, let the lynch mob have at him. He needs removing from the gene pool of humanity anyway. Sooner this kind of poison is eradicated the better.

As for those that say its against human rights / he needs a fair trial. He's admitted raping a 9 year old child. That in my book negates any rights he might have had. Death sentence is appropriate.

gruesome crime, BUT id do NOT believe a word that is written in the newspapers.

Saying that, lynching is OUT of the question.......all we know is what is written NOT even in a court of law.

Focus on the heroic mother who needed to plea for whatever sake.

Unbelievable, but hopefully this monster gets convicted, what happens then is a Thai thing not mine!!

The guy admitted it, let the lynch mob have at him. He needs removing from the gene pool of humanity anyway. Sooner this kind of poison is eradicated the better.

As for those that say its against human rights / he needs a fair trial. He's admitted raping a 9 year old child. That in my book negates any rights he might have had. Death sentence is appropriate.

Have you never heard of forced confessions?

Probably not.

Or does not want to hear about that.

Lynching, that what he wants.

Edited by hansnl

Maybe I'm missing a lot about reenactments, but an innocent suspect would have to make it all up as they acted it out and wouldn't a shrewd guilty one try to make as many differences as they could to their original actions? I suppose police are aware of this, but still look out for a giveaway particular motion that's overlooked by the guilty one. Maybe witnesses' memories can be enhanced by it, too. What other countries' police do reenactments with prime suspects?

Probably not.

Or does not want to hear about that.

Lynching, that what he wants.

Me too. Might have some effect on other rapists as well. Statistics point that way as well. Better a fair trial some therapy and lots of understanding, according to you then? Some one that commits such an act isn't humane therefore loses all his basic rights the minute he touched that girl imo.

Agreed. He violated a childs right - and by this, freewill, commission of the crime he has invalidated any "rights" for himself. coffee1.gif

I may even think leaving him to the lynch mob would be a form of justice.

the police investigation stalled ...

now I see military in the picture - and they got the perp

Did I get this right?

Maybe connections or brown paper bags got in the way of the initial investigation.

Only did it once,so that makes OK in his eyes, lynch mob, too bloody slow

regards worgeordie

Do you promote lynch mobs before a trial?

Does one need a trial, if one admits to a crime? Isn't a trial to determine guilt or innocence?

Raping a 9 year old girl? Only once?

In Australian they use islands to imprison refugees. I think they should be used for those that menace

humans like this animal. Keep them away from us permanently.

While rape of a child is repugnant the rule of law must prevail.

We don't know all the circumstances and don't have all the facts.

Even a person accused of this sort of crime is entitled to his day in court or we are no better than the criminals.

Only did it once,so that makes OK in his eyes, lynch mob, too bloody slow

regards worgeordie

Do you promote lynch mobs before a trial?

yes when the mans admitted to the rape of a child

What if the guilty party is from a rich family and the child's mother won't let it go even tho' the investigation has stalled. The rich family pay to have a scapegoat forced into confession. The child's mother may even know he's not guilty but what can she do? She will just have to watch you lot or a mob lynch him. Justice...Thai style. It's just rather suspicious that a stalled investigation suddenly comes up trumps after the Mother appeals to a higher authority. Welcome to Thailand - keep your head down and your nose clean and don't judge or somebody will pay to have you judged.

Edited by Jaggg88