Ladyboy romp ends with empty wallet

webfact

Why on earth did they not search the LB at the hotel? Why wait until they are at the Police Station and then, why on earth would you let a suspect go to the bathroom in the middle of a search. Crazy processing of a suspect.

It's standard procedure in most countries when a body type search is required. It is not done anywhere in the world, that I know of to conduct this type of search at the seen of an accused crime. Would you like it if you were accused of shop lifting in a major store in your country of origin, to be told by a police officer, "OK, get all your gear off here and now"? Mmm maybe you would !

Edited by mankondang

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She ?

Yes...SHE. Didn't you know that ladyboys are referred to as she, by themselves and most people?

I call them chicks with dicks.

or blokes with cocks.

With ref to ladyboys. "If it walks like a duck, it talks (quacks) like a duck and it looks like a duck,... then I'm stuffed if I know what it is".

seriously, what is the news in this fairy 'tail with no end'?

if straight men ignore the 'it' brigade, there would be a lot less trouble in Pattaya and or Phuket

But a hell of a lot of the Aussies and English come here for the "ITs group".

She ?

Yes...SHE. Didn't you know that ladyboys are referred to as she, by themselves and most people?

He she him Shim Who cares.

You guys dont when drunk I have seen. Not that I am a lady boy - too bloody ugly but OMG straight men and booze?

Any port in a storm as they say

What will the Singaporean authorities have to say to this guy when he returns home ? They tend to be a rather (!) straight-laced about such matters. whistling.gif

You have clearly never visited Bugis Street in Singapore 20 years ago when all the billy boys ventured out in full attire.

She ?

yeah balls

They are still guys, no matter what................. Guys with messed up brains........... and very little brains also...........

And the tolerance here permits it to flourish................

Gays and Lesbians know their genders and just like the variation, but at least they know what gender they are......

Transvestites are warped and think they are really something they aren't.................

Some folks enjoy them but I am afraid of anyone that don't even know their own body.......... I've been around quite a few in the past 30+ years in Thailand (after seeing my first in Fiji). I met one about 14 years old (years ago) and he tried to convince me that 'GOD' made a mistake and he should have been born as a girl..... Never crossed his mind that he was mistaken rather than 'GOD'

I think once they have more female parts then male they become she

Only in the minds of the PC brigade.

God, you're so predictable and so boring! sleepy-smiley.gif

But then you wouldn't understand about having some understanding, respect for others who may not fit in to your cosy, narrow-minded world, just dismiss such concepts as "PC" - same ole, same ole. sleepy-smiley.gif

Why don't you just condemn the crime and not the fact the 'she' happened to be trans-gender?

Do you think he knows what trans gender means?

Oh dear, having a view you don't like is automatically PC is it?

Why would you deny her the right to addressed as she prefers.

Oh dear, having a view you don't like is automatically PC is it?

Why would you deny her the right to addressed as she prefers.

I am not denying it anything, just stating facts.

It is a bloke.

She ?

yeah balls

They are still guys, no matter what................. Guys with messed up brains........... and very little brains also...........

And the tolerance here permits it to flourish................

Gays and Lesbians know their genders and just like the variation, but at least they know what gender they are......

Transvestites are warped and think they are really something they aren't.................

Some folks enjoy them but I am afraid of anyone that don't even know their own body.......... I've been around quite a few in the past 30+ years in Thailand (after seeing my first in Fiji). I met one about 14 years old (years ago) and he tried to convince me that 'GOD' made a mistake and he should have been born as a girl..... Never crossed his mind that he was mistaken rather than 'GOD'

She should know. It's her body.