Put down the tinfoil: Thai Science Ministry insists mind control not possible

webfact

Jeez guys, the photo was a JOKE! "undisclosed site in New York" should have been the wink regarding that....

If you control flow of information, you can "steer" the conclusions subject comes to. See Fox News as example of those who willfully brainwash selves in a society with Freedom of Press. Effects here..... connect the dots

Fox News? I think you mean the BBC?

''Worawong said the ministry sent a similar explanation to the woman, Jemjuree Chuayprad, after she first petitioned the Government Complaint Center last month with her extraordinary claim.''

You've got to be kidding...

Edited by Bluespunk

Are they saying the "attitude adjustment" not work??? gigglem.gif

Depends how it's done. If it's done psychologically correctly, it could be very effective. Done properly

If it is done by banging a fist on the table and threats, it might be effective - for a while.

It all depends upon whether or not the person in charge was not thinking what wouldn't have worked if the subject was already not paying attention when they should really not have been. And then there's the embedded suggestion. Can be very effective, though I have no idea what it would look like in Thai. All sort of curly-wurly and nonsensical I suppose...

Winnie

Jeez guys, the photo was a JOKE! "undisclosed site in New York" should have been the wink regarding that....

If you control flow of information, you can "steer" the conclusions subject comes to. See Fox News as example of those who willfully brainwash selves in a society with Freedom of Press. Effects here..... connect the dots

Fox News? I think you mean the BBC?

Nope. Fox is under no obligation to be fair and balanced as FCC "fairness doctrine" was scrapped. Quite the opposite in my opinion. Propaganda mill.

The BBC is under charter which requires impartiality

"The principles relating to our political impartiality are set out in the BBC's Charter and Agreement and are central to our coverage of politics. Over time we must aim to give due prominence to all the main strands of argument and to all the main parties. Although the government of the day will often be the primary source of news, the voices and opinions of opposition parties must also be routinely aired and challenged."

I suggest you contact your MP if you feel BBC is partial. http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/guidelines/impartiality

• Like 1

There are numerous documentaries that show mind control is absolutely real. The films all

have some version of X-Men in the title. If you don't believe me go watch them and decide

for yourself. tongue.png

The BBC is under charter which requires impartiality

"The principles relating to our political impartiality are set out in the BBC's Charter and Agreement and are central to our coverage of politics. Over time we must aim to give due prominence to all the main strands of argument and to all the main parties. Although the government of the day will often be the primary source of news, the voices and opinions of opposition parties must also be routinely aired and challenged."

I suggest you contact your MP if you feel BBC is partial. http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/guidelines/impartiality

That's interesting to know. ThaiPBS seems to be quite impartial too, and relatively intellectually-stimulating, despite being government-owned.

Channels 5 and 7, which are both owned by the Royal Thai Army, seem to broadcast mostly junk for the masses, I presume to keep them entertained / occupied / docile. The Thai-produced series on channel 7 are so laughably bad that they end up being comedies as opposed to dramas or action thrillers.

Here's a video of Cathy O'Brien, a mind-control survivor (and child sexual abuse victim) who escaped and wrote a book about her experiences:

She claims that both Bill and Hillary Clinton were both bisexual but leaning more towards homosexual.

Edited by hyperdimension

But we can control your thoughts and opinions by arresting you and adjusting your attitude to ensure your thoughts are in tune with the junta and the love and admiration flows only for the dear leader.

That is not true really.

You can adjust peoples attitude for a while but you can't stop their thoughts.

I await with anticipation the Thai government seriously announcing that little green men are not coming from the sky to invade Thailand, because there aren;t any little green men in the sky. If Thai scientists say so, it must be true.

I am reminded of a top Thai scientist some years ago who said that the melting of the Greenland ice fields, which was happening this century and was expected to raise sea levels by up to 2 metres, wouldn't affect Thailand because Greenland was too far away.

Seriously, a Thai scientist actually said that, and some drone foreigner agreed because he said the water would be prevented from getting down to Thailand because of the moon's gravitational pull. Presumably he thought that water from Greenland (up there) would fall down to Thailand (down there) under gravity unless the moon stopped it. I need a drink, too much idiocy this early in the morning is likely to ruin my whole day.

I kid you not... people actually said this sh|te; living, breathing people.

I've got a headache now...

Winnie.

Little men IN green are already controlling the country led by PM ' Rambo ' Prayut who knows how to defend himself, not sure about him defending the country or its best interests though.

I've thought it appropriate to reconsider my post and instead of calling the PM ' Rambo ' I think ' RAMBLING ' might be more relevant.

Possibly this man.

Rambling Syd Rumpo.

Quite a few of the older Brits on the forum will remember him well.

The last line of the song seems quite apt in Thailand nowadays.

Edited by billd766
  • Like 2

Actually mind control over Thais masses is a long successful practice.

The elites routinely keep them poorly educated and on their knees .

LM prevents a solution.

Army enforce the "" correct "" mind set.

Religion offers acceptance .

Then the TV plays out what is propaganda essentially.

And cycles ensure of an ineffective cat and mouse game.

Various races respond to thinking differently.

White skinned people endured once ice ages so their DNA is from survivors of that.

European by nature solving problems was a life and death exercise.

So science was applied in basic tools to make it through.

Ghosts, are in the 21st century still believed by Thais.

And charms etc used by wearers.

Ask a Thai why the moon appears big or small or shines , even where it is , or how far away?

And they will look perplexed.

They don't wonder.

That's the reason we went there and little Farangs sing twinkle twinkle about stars.

Thais have no idea about the sun being a star.

Or that it in fact isn't moving but the earth is.

Cause and effect.

Thais are often in westerner countries for the first time like people in need of de- programming from a cult.

It's so entrenched..

But the most insidious idea is their special place in the world.

When they see the bigger world and how it turns without regard to them.

It floors many times.

Reduces them.

Changes them.

Yes mind control does as this woman says come on a frequency it's called the Friday night speeches by a man who ceased power and won't give it up.

And while the TV and radio spurt out his propaganda ....indeed she has a point.

If you want to put your rant into a historical perspective it was only about 500 years ago that people in the west believed in the same things including witches and wizards.

The ducking stool was in full use, people truly believed that the world was flat, that the sun went around the earth, heretics were burnt at the stake.

General education managed to improve that but general education did not come into force fully in the west until perhaps 100 years ago. It wasn't much more than 90 years ago that women got the vote in the UK, nor more that 60 years ago in the USA that black people were considered as inferior being and probably still are considered so in some parts.

If you were to many people in the western world where Thailand is, not that many could tell you. Ask how Greenland got its name and not that many people could tell you that either.

You seem to enjoy ranting against the Thais and very few of your posts that I have bothered to read seem to say anything good about them at all.

There are numerous documentaries that show mind control is absolutely real. The films all

have some version of X-Men in the title. If you don't believe me go watch them and decide

for yourself. tongue.png

I have a vague memory of a 1962 film called "The Manchurian Candidate" about brain washing and mind control.

LM prevents a solution.

White skinned people endured once ice ages so their DNA is from survivors of that.

Ask a Thai why the moon appears big or small or shines , even where it is , or how far away?

They don't wonder.

That's the reason we went there and little Farangs sing twinkle twinkle about stars.

Cause and effect.

Thais are often in westerner countries for the first time like people in need of de- programming from a cult.

It's so entrenched..

It floors many times.

Reduces them.

Changes them.

Yes mind control does as this woman says come on a frequency it's called the Friday night speeches by a man who ceased power and won't give it up.

If you want to put your rant into a historical perspective it was only about 500 years ago that people in the west believed in the same things including witches and wizards.

The ducking stool was in full use, people truly believed that the world was flat, that the sun went around the earth, heretics were burnt at the stake.

General education managed to improve that but general education did not come into force fully in the west until perhaps 100 years ago. It wasn't much more than 90 years ago that women got the vote in the UK, nor more that 60 years ago in the USA that black people were considered as inferior being and probably still are considered so in some parts.

If you were to many people in the western world where Thailand is, not that many could tell you. Ask how Greenland got its name and not that many people could tell you that either.

You seem to enjoy ranting against the Thais and very few of your posts that I have bothered to read seem to say anything good about them at all.

"today" isnt 500 years ago though is it and all the information is readily available to the Thais "now"

"Redland" is yer answer

LM prevents a solution.

They don't wonder.

Cause and effect.

It's so entrenched..

It floors many times.

Reduces them.

Changes them.

Ranting is an interesting term you apply only to others.

Your argument ' s are sufficiently weak to not warrant response as others can observe the century and contexts of Thai lack of engagement in a fast paced world.

""Even educated Thais "" surprisingly know little about simple science a child here would explain.

Your closing observation that I have ""little good things to say about the Thais "" , might be your best "" observation"" .

However, this doesn't detract from the comments being justified.

The reader can decide for themselves .

It's simply an opinion based on my own observations.

There are some here that love military rule and regard the ""elites highly "" and see Thailand as glowing beacon to humanity.

I just happen to see them in simpler terms with deep flaws on a self induced collision course to civil war.

And their belief systems particular to Thais as an arrogant flaw.

Edited by Plutojames88

LM prevents a solution.

They don't wonder.

Cause and effect.

It's so entrenched..

It floors many times.

Reduces them.

Changes them.

What? I knew about the ducking stool. though personally I think introducing it to Thailand would be a good thing. Why should Thais miss out on all the fun that comes from stupid superstition and a belief that one man in the world is a God and doesn't need to poo and will never die, and that he's *their* God and they have to do his every bidding? Just because they don't have a Pope shouldn't be held against them, that would just be party-pooping.

But the rest? Are you saying they're not true? A likely story. And I suppose Thailand doesn't lead the world in everything from making smelly fish to curing cancer as well?

Say it ain't so...

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

Oh really? Im working on a mind control project right now. Its called marketing and subliminal messaging. i challenge the THAI SCIENCE MINISTRY WITH COLD HARD FACTS that the media and certain government uses. Electromagnetic Frequencies and vibrations effect our brains. think of mind control limbs, dumbass. easily amplified through CLUB SPEAKERS and at a pitch you can hardly hear. But after 3-5 hours of it... beautiful violence. Its super efficient with people with very low morals. It will brain wash their children to be utterly useless and easily controlled.

jerry rig an old CB radio, at the right frequencies the speakers will pick up the humm. have short 30-60 sec loops and wait for everyone to get agitated, drunk, violent, dont forget to have a camera ready.

your SKULL IS A PERFECT RECEIVER.

Thai scientist can just eat a fat water monitor.

the CHINESE have TESTED AND USED it, MK-Ultra has, The CIA. yet thailand scientists say its not possible.

yes, tweak the freq a bit and make people feel happy... but... happiness doesnt pay for

Recently I was in The Mall Bangkapi and heard, in some places, what sounded like brainwave entrainment sounds ("binaural beats"). If I had never heard of brainwave entrainment or binaural beats I may not have noticed the sounds. But since I do know about it, and know that many people claim that it works, I am not surprised if shopping malls do use such sounds to control visitors' minds in order that they spend more.

I'm thinking that the lady in the original news story was hearing sounds from someone in a different room who was listening to brainwave entrainment sounds, e.g. for increasing focus or productivity for studying or working. Here's an example:

i challenge the THAI SCIENCE MINISTRY WITH COLD HARD FACTS that the media and certain government uses. Electromagnetic Frequencies and vibrations effect our brains. think of mind control limbs, dumbass. easily amplified through CLUB SPEAKERS and at a pitch you can hardly hear. But after 3-5 hours of it... beautiful violence. Its super efficient with people with very low morals. It will brain wash their children to be utterly useless and easily controlled.

Hence the announcement denying it. Doesn't happen here, never has, never will, Thailand not same.

I await with anticipation the Thai government seriously announcing that little green men are not coming from the sky to invade Thailand, because there aren;t any little green men in the sky. If Thai scientists say so, it must be true.

I am reminded of a top Thai scientist some years ago who said that the melting of the Greenland ice fields, which was happening this century and was expected to raise sea levels by up to 2 metres, wouldn't affect Thailand because Greenland was too far away.

Seriously, a Thai scientist actually said that, and some drone foreigner agreed because he said the water would be prevented from getting down to Thailand because of the moon's gravitational pull. Presumably he thought that water from Greenland (up there) would fall down to Thailand (down there) under gravity unless the moon stopped it.

I kid you not... people actually said this sh|te; living, breathing people. I need a drink, too much stupidity this early in the morning is likely to ruin my whole day.

Too late, now I've got a headache...

Winnie.

Come on now, you have to admit that without these intelligent scientist making such serious claims, life in Thailand would soon become very boring and we need at least one good laugh each day, although one problem is that some days we get overloaded with laughs or should that be stupidity?

Seriously, a Thai scientist actually said that, and some drone foreigner agreed because he said the water would be prevented from getting down to Thailand because of the moon's gravitational pull. Presumably he thought that water from Greenland (up there) would fall down to Thailand (down there) under gravity unless the moon stopped it. I need a drink, too much idiocy this early in the morning is likely to ruin my whole day.

I kid you not... people actually said this sh|te; living, breathing people.

I've got a headache now...

Winnie.

Little men IN green are already controlling the country led by PM ' Rambo ' Prayut who knows how to defend himself, not sure about him defending the country or its best interests though.

I've thought it appropriate to reconsider my post and instead of calling the PM ' Rambo ' I think ' RAMBLING ' might be more relevant.

Careful, that sounds like an attitude adjustment comment.

• 1 year later...