Thai gf/wife mentality. Are most of them like that ?

mrnike

Hi guys,

i met briefly and slept with a few (7 or 8) girls, and stayed "a bit" longer with the last one (a little more than a month). They all had a normal job (office, hospital, small business). First i just wanted to have fun, then i got charmed by the last one but finally got disappointed. So, now i'm trying to understand why.

According to my short experience, i noticed the following:

1) Many thai girls seem to not (want, like or can?) use their brain a lot, and to be only interested in frivolous things (such as watching bad soap operas, playing games or looking at their cellphone), unlike many people in the western culture (who tend to be interested in (too) many things). I'm tempted to provocatively ask wether they're all stupid, but i don't think they are.

2) I know that a majority of thai people are very proud of their country and are not really interested in other countries and cultures. But does this really prevent most thai girls from having more fun and exciting hobbies and interests ? Or is it something else ?

3) Is it a matter of class ? The higher the class, the more open to the world the girl will be ?

4) A bit off topic, but is it a trend among thai girls to be co-dependent of their partner and not letting much him much space to breathe, or was i just unlucky ?

5) How do you guys experience the points i listed on a daily basis with your partner ?

However, many people seem to live happy with their partner. Is it that they just accept it, lower their expectations and ajusted to the thai way of life ? I'm really interested of knowing your opinion and experiences, as i remained quite disillusioned about thai girls.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm fairly frivolous and was dependent on my partner.

And I'm English.

Not keen on 'Candy Crush' though, now 'Fruit Splash', I can spend hours playing that.

I favour frivolity

I fantasize feverishly about frivolous frolics

You were banished from the old country for your frivolous frocks if you'll remember.

• Like 1

Go to an airport today,any airport in the world and you will see so many women playing on their phones.Many men also.

People are being baby sat by their phones

It's technology I don't care for, but it's amusing to watch these darts sods walk into stuff when they're tapping away on their screens.

What's inside those phones anyway, can't be much, they're not very big.

• Like 1

Further to above, I'd be very wary of educated girls with a good command of the English language. Yeah they all learn a bit of basic English at Uni. Got a few mates who met uni / educated younger girls who's English was just a bit too good to have a clean past..and therein lies the problem. IMHO you really need to speak at least basic Thai to land a real top shelf girl here

• Like 1

I'd imagine a high proportion of women who end up in the sex industry in any country have some sort of mental health issue.

disgusting statement illustrating well the abusive stance of mainstream thought vs. alternate lifestyles.

• Like 1

I'd imagine a high proportion of women who end up in the sex industry in any country have some sort of mental health issue.

disgusting statement illustrating well the abusive stance of mainstream thought vs. alternate lifestyles.

Hmmm...I would say that he is correct. It can pay dividends however to be naive/ignorant related to this matter.
I dont know about defining as mental health issues but I guess you could. Certainly many if not most are broken in someway either mentally, emotionally or just the product of a tough and uncaring upbringing. A few can rise above the life, many cant
  • Like 1

Hmmm...I would say that he is correct. It can pay dividends however to be naive/ignorant related to this matter.
I dont know about defining as mental health issues but I guess you could. Certainly many if not most are broken in someway either mentally, emotionally or just the product of a tough and uncaring upbringing. A few can rise above the life, many cant
Agreed - mental health & emotional issues as a start.....With undoubtedly many factors/damage to blame....

Then with certainty it usually won't get much better from there - once they start their on the job vocational training/learning curve......

But - there's also a lot of women out there that had damaged starts that never became prostitutes....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

It's more akin to an addiction. Most of em probably start out thinking they'll just try it or do it a couple times. And then they tell themselves they'll do it until their financial situation improves. And then they realize they can make more money as a whore than they would working at Tesco or selling moo ping.

• Like 2

Agree with the op,many are stuck at a mental age of 16,but shit what do you want,my gf lets me do what i want,shags me when i want it,cleans the house,cooks,sure we don't talk about the theorey of relativity,but she does like football,plus she can swim,so we frolick in the pool together,she is mostly happy,sometimes gets the shits with me,but i have been here long enough now to know just to leave it,not probe why she is not happy,it can be something minor like not going to her favorite noodle stall or crap like that,a few hours later or next day she is fine,all in all i much prefer her to some western woman who is always brooding on 'issues',overthinking everything and feeling she deserves the world on a plate. My girl is happy i support her ,buy her a bit of gold now and again and provide her and her 2 very polite and well behaved kids with security. As for class,yes she is higher class than my ex Thai wife,and has never worked in a bar,her family are comfortable,and educated. Luckily for me she has a sister in Australia and has worked over there in her sisters resturant ,so she is a lot more understanding of the rest of the world,than some one who has never left Thailand,all in all she is a great improvement on my ex wife.

I find Thai women to be very level. This is what, despite their lack of intellectualism, makes em so attractive to me.

Further to above, I'd be very wary of educated girls with a good command of the English language. Yeah they all learn a bit of basic English at Uni. Got a few mates who met uni / educated younger girls who's English was just a bit too good to have a clean past..and therein lies the problem. IMHO you really need to speak at least basic Thai to land a real top shelf girl here

I'd be more concerned about uneducated ones that speak English well (and can't read or write it).

I'd be more concerned about uneducated ones that speak English well (and can't read or write it).
very true

Agree with the op,many are stuck at a mental age of 16,but shit what do you want,my gf lets me do what i want,shags me when i want it,cleans the house,cooks,sure we don't talk about the theorey of relativity,but she does like football,plus she can swim,so we frolick in the pool together,she is mostly happy,sometimes gets the shits with me,but i have been here long enough now to know just to leave it,not probe why she is not happy,it can be something minor like not going to her favorite noodle stall or crap like that,a few hours later or next day she is fine,all in all i much prefer her to some western woman who is always brooding on 'issues',overthinking everything and feeling she deserves the world on a plate. My girl is happy i support her ,buy her a bit of gold now and again and provide her and her 2 very polite and well behaved kids with security. As for class,yes she is higher class than my ex Thai wife,and has never worked in a bar,her family are comfortable,and educated. Luckily for me she has a sister in Australia and has worked over there in her sisters resturant ,so she is a lot more understanding of the rest of the world,than some one who has never left Thailand,all in all she is a great improvement on my ex wife.

Still picking the keepers,

eh, Marko? 555