"flow" At Hilton Millennium

corkscrew

The buffet at the Hilton Millennium...the restaurant is named "Flow" is very creative. I know I have written about this hotel in the past (especially, "Prime", the steakhouse) but I have really enjoyed everything about it. It is easy to reach by car (security stops traffic so you can make a right turn across the oncoming traffic...valet parking is up front). The staff are mostly university grads (only a five day work week...unusual for BKK hotels). The food is always top drawer. AND, the prices for what you get are much less than what you find on the other side of the river. And, the views over the river are super.

No, I don't work for them.

The Pork Buns at the Chinese restaurant upstairs are the best I've had.

Well run establishment.

They have some very nice old boats that will bring you to the door from Taksin BTS Station.

I forgot...that is true...the boat will take you there.

You are so right about the Chinese retaurant upstairs.

No, I don't work for them.

I know I teased you about something like that about some eat/hotel place on one of the threads earlier. but ofcourse now i know you are just one of the tru foodbuffs around town :o

any recommendation for good food outside of hotel set up though? something cozy with good food....similar to perhaps bella napoli (but around the time 3 years or so ago when it wasnt so known and so busy!!) or something like antonio's in same soi?

:D

La Piola is one other of my fav italian places in town :D

never tried Venesia...... vito? wheres that

thankyou skipper :D

also thanks cork for always sharing your ngihts out at these nice places with us :o

Not knocking the Hilton, its good, but I often sit and eat in its shadow at Yok Yor and eat great food with a great view at very good prices. The sashimi puts many Japanese restaurants to shame.

It's been about a year since I last ate at Yok Yor.....you are right, the food is good; so is the view. Thanks for reminding me.