Tesco Lotus Online maple syrup availability....

Has anyone been successful at ordering the Tesco Finest No. 1 Light Maple Syrup from

https://shoponline.tescolotus.com/groceries/en-GB/products/6072346213 ?

I see it when I do a search online without logging in. When you try to add it to the cart, you must then login and complete registration. I used an address in bangkok (Bang Wa, Phasi Charoen) and then I get an error that the item is unavailable.

I found that odd as when I logged out it is there. So wondering if other people have been successful ordering this? If so, where were you located?

PS: TVF still having issues with thumbnails vs full size image parsing.

post-109486-0-43881300-1466365108_thumb.

post-109486-0-10148600-1466365172_thumb.

Tesco Lotus Hangdong Road is HOPELESS.

Weeks ago the company advertised it's own "TESCO FINEST" Brand Indian Curry Pastes. The product was discussed here on Thai Visa.com

My wife and I found just ONE JAR of the paste at the store on Hangdong Road. Staff attempted to locate more but without any luck. We gave them our phone number and asked that they let us know when Stocks arrived.

NO CALLS ... so we've been back several times, still no Product and the Staff just smile and say they'll call when it arrives.... and when might that be I ask...

that "stoopid" Ferang type question is greeted with smiles and giggles. The PRODUCT...the One Jar we purchased, was EXCELLENT BUT...NOT IMPRESSED with your SERVICE, TESCO LOTUS !

Archived