Singapore youths caught shoplifting in Bangkok but laughing like it is nothing

webfact

Singapore youths caught shoplifting in Bangkok but laughing like it is nothing

sli.jpg

BANGKOK: -- These two Singaporean were caught shop lifting on June 16, 2016 at Platinum Fashion Mall, Bangkok.

During the process of criminal recording, they acted like the situation was a funny thing in their lives.

They even posed for pictures and kept laughing even though none of the security were laughing at all. One of them even asked them fiercely in Thai, "What is so funny!?"

Shame on them! Seen quite a number of shop lifters but this is the first time these "thieves" were so shameless. Disgrace to Singaporeans indeed!

Alan
A.S.S. Contributor

Source: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/spore-youths-caught-shoplifting-bangkok-laugh-it-nothing

Source: CARI

-- CARI 2016-06-20

I had a case of the giggles once, got caught for speeding and dangerous driving, The cops read me the riot act and I couldn't stop laughing, but now that I come to think of it, I may have been buzzing from a four paper joint at the time.

On a more serious note, I have spoken with some Thais about certain serious news stories, e.g the cabbie jumping on the Honda jazz in a mad rage and similar stories and there reaction is to laugh, I ask them why they think its funny and they say, I don't know it just is.....Zip Boing!!

''Shame on them! Seen quite a number of shop lifters but this is the first time these "thieves" were so shameless. Disgrace to Singaporeans indeed!''

Bit melodramatic there, eh...

Edited by Bluespunk

I had a case of the giggles once, got caught for speeding and dangerous driving, The cops read me the riot act and I couldn't stop laughing, but now that I come to think of it, I may have been buzzing from a four paper joint at the time.

On a more serious note, I have spoken with some Thais about certain serious news stories, e.g the cabbie jumping on the Honda jazz in a mad rage and similar stories and there reaction is to laugh, I ask them why they think its funny and they say, I don't know it just is.....Zip Boing!!

Zip, Boing noises played while showing a video of them being caned on a Thai TV chat show with the white skinned Thai ladies nodding their nose jobs and pointy chin implants, "Ka, Ka, Ka, OooooooHo, Ka, Ka..... That would go viral fer sure.

Zip, Boing noises played while showing a video of them being caned on a Thai TV chat show with the white skinned Thai ladies nodding their nose jobs and pointy chin implants, "Ka, Ka, Ka, OooooooHo, Ka, Ka..... That would go viral fer sure.

Finally! someone who see's Thailand through the same window as me.

Finally! someone who see's Thailand through the same window as me.

We are not alone. Hell, even my wife is highly annoyed by inane, brainless Thai TV content.

"Thai TV chat show with the white skinned Thai ladies nodding their nose jobs and pointy chin implants, "Ka, Ka, Ka, OooooooHo, Ka, Ka....."

Look's like you nailed it on the head there Jay

""One of them even asked them fiercely in Thai, "What is so funny!?"

Did the Singaporeans understand Thai?

Probably not. Maybe that is why it was so funny. blink.png

It might not be quite as amusing once the camera crews have packed up and and they are downstairs in the cells...

I guess they are laughing because they are not in a police station. It is just the management office of the shopping centre.

The notice (on the left of the photo) will be displayed in public areas. Probably not a big deal for a non-Thai.

You forgot the "Wowwwwwwww" sound tongue.png

It might not be quite as amusing once the camera crews have packed up and and they are downstairs in the cells...

Now they have been on TV, are female and from SIngapore do you think they will get assulted?

I know it's highly common normally, but for these two...???

Obviously they have already read what happens to murderers in thailand.(maybe they know red bull Jr.)

But they probably have not yet realized that shoplifting is a much more serious crime in thailand.