British Expat “Big Steve McCann” Dies of Liver Failure at 44

webfact

They will of course be toasting this loser on the bingo player forums.

And possibly trying to drum up some business on the back of it....we're avin a sendoff for ol' Steve-O, do join us etc.

Why is he a loser?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We know Steve had 2 daughters. Presumably his income was supporting those 2 daughters. We know Steve had a health scare in the past, possibly due to weight and alcohol issues. That was a warning shot. He continued the same lifestyle with reckless abandon. To me, this is a loser.

So now, presumably his young daughters have lost their father and some emotional/financial support. Totally avoidable. To me, this is a loser.

He had the chance to do the right thing. He knew what he was doing was wrong for many many reasons and did nothing but dig a deeper hole. To me, this is a loser.

No different than parents who make babies and then stick them on a motorbike with no helmet. To me, this is a loser.

Two girls chuckled at me when i said(i was on holidays)that i was going to see some friends and had to go...."friends they said,nobody has friends

in pattaya".......I walked away and laughed also.....because i knew they were right.......pattaya= dog eat dog!

Nobody has friends in Pattaya?

Sorry but that is nonsense.

:)

Edited by davethailand

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will of course be toasting this loser on the bingo player forums.

And possibly trying to drum up some business on the back of it....we're avin a sendoff for ol' Steve-O, do join us etc.

Why is he a loser?

We know Steve had 2 daughters. Presumably his income was supporting those 2 daughters. We know Steve had a health scare in the past, possibly due to weight and alcohol issues. That was a warning shot. He continued the same lifestyle with reckless abandon. To me, this is a loser.

So now, presumably his young daughters have lost their father and some emotional/financial support. Totally avoidable. To me, this is a loser.

He had the chance to do the right thing. He knew what he was doing was wrong for many many reasons and did nothing but dig a deeper hole. To me, this is a loser.

No different than parents who make babies and then stick them on a motorbike with no helmet. To me, this is a loser.

I'll venture to say he probably had a good time, you probably look at all the 90 year olds in nursing homes and think what winners they are.

I would say they are winners too, if they managed to live until the good old age of 90, they must have done something right.

Alcohol and bargirls does not decide if you will have a good life or not. But up to you. I hope I can travel the world when I'm 65.

Edited by balo

Two reasonable and respectful posts amid a sea of ghastly comments. When you are sitting behind your computer does it

really give you that much pleasure to appear in this manner? What about when you go shopping or out on the road, I hope

some will learn these comments are just simply out of taste at best, when someone passes it is a time to give the good reflections,

help the family cope and heal, and get on with life. Just a quiet reminder...NOT silent!

I am disgusted. I cannot believe how many ignorant, insensitive comments have been posted on here. Steve was a pleasant and jovial character. Expats around the country knew him from their time in Pattaya and would appreciate his demise being posted on ThaiVisa.
For all those posting derogatory remarks please consider that his two children may read this.
RTP Steve. It was nice knowing you

He was a real nice guy. I knew him in passing. He always had a smile on his face and was VERY helpful for holiday makers.