Arrested Briton 'wanted to shoot Donald Trump'

webfact

It will be interesting to see if the guy gets labelled as a far left extremist.

No , he will be recruted & trained by the CIA , so when Trump does make it to the white house , this guy will get a second successful chance to pop 'm , Lee Oswald style.

It is not the first time that the Brits have tried to save the US.

A lot of people would like to see him go down, but it's probably best done in an electoral defeat.

Ah, so you approve of political assassination although "it's probably best" to "see him go down" at the polls. Wonder what your reaction was to the more successful attempt at political assassination done back home in Britain last week?

I said no such thing. You take things WAY too seriously. It was a sarcastic remark.

I don't wish for anyone to be assassinated. If he goes down, it should be in the polls.

It will be interesting to see if the guy gets labelled as a far left extremist.

We've already got that covered.

Typical regressive left behavior...only views to which they agree are acceptable in the public sphere...all others must be silenced, by force and violence (as we've seen at many rallies) if necessary.

He'll be profiling anyone that looks like a Brit now.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

They could scan in some "typical" well-known Brit and have the alarms go off for anyone that fits the profile ... but that might lead to Trump going on the no-fly list.

post-145917-0-67261300-1466506506_thumb.

post-145917-0-30819800-1466506535_thumb.

What a hoot! It gets better everyday. Clearly a conspiracy involving the SAS to take out the Donald. They often use autistic young men who live in their cars and have anger issues as their hit men. Especially ones who have to try to steal a cop's gun to do their assassinations! Loving all this!

What did Trump say about immigrants...oh yeah, that they come in and commit crimes like rape and murder.

Ladies and Gentleman, a round of applause please, QED, the man has got it!

I find it hard to believe that you have any laudable qualities and am frankly surprised that you can type coherently enough for me to understand your hate filled ignorance.

What a hoot! It gets better everyday. Clearly a conspiracy involving the SAS to take out the Donald. They often use autistic young men who live in their cars and have anger issues as their hit men. Especially ones who have to try to steal a cop's gun to do their assassinations! Loving all this!

Give him a break.

He is from Briton where everyone does not have a dozen guns in their closet like so many Americans do.

He comes from a reasonable country where buying a gun is not as easy as buying a lawn mower.

Taking a cops gun was a reasonable way for a non American to get on.

A lot of people would like to see him go down, but it's probably best done in an electoral defeat.

"It is not the first time that the Brits have tried to save the US. "

Excuse me, but I am somewhat of a history buff and I know of no time when the Brits even tried to "save the US"

The US started out as an exploited possession of the Brits, but kicked them out.

The US bailed the Brits out of two world wars.

But when the Brits tried to save the US is a mystery to me.

Can you provide any documentation of these times Brits tried to save the US?

P.S. Murdering one of our politicians is in no way saving the US.

We will take care of Trump on our own in the next election, thank you. without violence or guns.

Even his own party is trying to defeat him.

Thanks for the help, but no thank you.

Maybe you just have a lose definition of "save" ?

Save the U.S. from what, exactly? Britain isn't exactly the poster child for successful democratic societies currently.

Edited by Crowes

And meanwhile the FCO response in the timely manner as always "We are providing assistance blah blah copy and past response even when somebody has been attacked / raped or better yet murdered .. how original .. sad state the UK government has become ..

Edited by Nicolas32

Typical regressive left behavior...only views to which they agree are acceptable in the public sphere...all others must be silenced, by force and violence (as we've seen at many rallies) if necessary.

Probably should there is a ton of illegal Brits working in the u.s. lol

Probably should there is a ton of illegal Brits working in the u.s. lol

OK, I'll make Godwin's law work once again.

Just like Claus von Stauffenberg (Google for it if you don't know), this Brit's name might become history.

Trump is dangerous. The guy is a maniac. How on Earth can someone imagine him at the controls of the US nuclear weapons? the very idea sends a chill down my spine.

Last week in the UK some guy with Right wing racist views shot and stabbed to death a defenceless woman.

Although I do not agree with many of Jo Cox's political views there is no arguing she has done more for humanity around the world than Donald Trump.

He'll be profiling anyone that looks like a Brit now.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

They could scan in some "typical" well-known Brit and have the alarms go off for anyone that fits the profile ... but that might lead to Trump going on the no-fly list.

Same same but different? Nah, Boris isn't 'orange' enough.

Not the way to solve the problem

But give him credit.

His intentions were good.

A Trump presidency would put the safety of the entire world in jeopardy.

Agree willy, we should give the young bloke some credit. Maybe even a medal come to think of it. Why is everyone on his case?

I reckon if you've got any get-up-and-go in you at all then there would be things in your life you're aiming towards... in this bloke's case he was aiming towards Trump. What's not to like?

All sounds fine to me... great to hear of a youngster these days not lying around all day in bed listening to music expecting mum and dad to pay for everything.

Good onya son! That sort of drive makes CHAMPIONS!

You got to wonder why this isn't receiving more media attention? If someone were to try to shoot Crooked Hillary, the hue & cry would be heard throughout the world as she i 'untouchable'

michael_steven_sandford__19.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651241/Authorities-Man-Vegas-rally-said-wanted-kill-Trump.html

Let him do 40 to life in a Supermax - no parole.. thumbsup.gif