Arab and Thai in Bloody Pattaya Knife Brawl

webfact

The Thai guy with the helmet doesn't do anything to stop the fight but to stop other arabs from joining

the melee, he could have tried to get the drunk Thai to stop but no, he was there to make sure the

drunk guy can continue, typical Thai.....

Bullshit the Arabs have to take a knife Tha Arab looked drunk to me

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange last sentence in the Pattaya One story saying the incident is under investigation not because of the brawl but as to ' the intention for which it was posted " and if it actually took place at the time stated by the poster ?

So a street brawl isn't a problem but posting a clip of it is ? Some evil person trying to discredit the Minister of Tourism, TAT and the tourist industry ?

Another nail in the coffin, Thailand LOS, Land Of Stabbing.

Let them all kill each orther......More air for the rest of us.

Now that would be nice, no Thais to beat the s.h1t out of tourists. Maybe we can take a couple of beer in a Pattaya bar without get harassed by jealous Thai men.

...don't you know by now...they can do as they please...

...we can do nothing...either way...we are the guilty ones...

...no offense to African Americans...but I am really beginning to get a glimpse of what 'the white man' put them through....

What drugs are you on?

Let them all kill each orther......More air for the rest of us.

Now that would be nice, no Thais to beat the s.h1t out of tourists. Maybe we can take a couple of beer in a Pattaya bar without get harassed by jealous Thai men.

Trust me, the Thai men are not jealous when they see a farang holding hands and taking financial care of a single mother bar girly hat no Thai man wants, in Pattaya. They are more amused by it.

Some think it's hilarious.

In Oz I have never noticed any Aussie hookers going on "dates" with foreign tourists who take them shopping, out to expensive restaurants etc etc.

But if I did I would laugh, not get jealous.

And good for the hooker and country to get some foreign exchange.

Even if a girl is not a bargirl, most Thais will assume she is if with a farang in Pattaya.

Have you ever been bashed by a jealous Thai man?

Thanks for the GRAPHIC warning

i didn't watch it.

I personally don't think the video is graphic at all. I guess I was expecting more or I'm just getting used to the gory and horrific tragedies in the daily news.

Thanks for the GRAPHIC warning

i didn't watch it.

I personally don't think the video is graphic at all. I guess I was expecting more or I'm just getting used to the gory and horrific tragedies in the daily news.

PG 13 at best - I've seen worse in a Disney movie...

It seemed to me The Turks/Arabs outnumbered the Thai guy - used a knife and followed the Thai when he was walking away. The whole Arab sector of Pattaya is a cesspit that should be razed to the ground.

Seems to me that you didn't watch it very closely.

Some of the arabs are on the side of the Thai (or perhaps more pertinently, are against the arab guy he is struggling with), including the one in the blue t shirt right from the beginning of the clip.

Blue shirt rings his mate, and when his mate arrives they attack the arab that has been struggling with the Thai guy.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

The strangest incident I saw in Pattaya was up near the big gym. A police officer stopped at the lights with girl on the back. He saw this other Thai guy on the opposite side, started yelling at, while drawing his gun; the guy on the bike took off, so what does the police officer do, fire his gun? Girl hops off back of bike and in heavy traffic takes off after this other fellow. Another day in paradise? What a tool.

The Thai guy with the helmet doesn't do anything to stop the fight but to stop other arabs from joining

the melee, he could have tried to get the drunk Thai to stop but no, he was there to make sure the

drunk guy can continue, typical Thai.....

It started off a one on one fight...

When it became 2 on 1, the Thai in the helmet stopped the 3rd person that joined in..

So, he did what he could.. Made it a fair fight!

After that... Many more came running down the street to join in on the fun..

But some ass, brought out a knife..

Edited by D3030

Strange last sentence in the Pattaya One story saying the incident is under investigation not because of the brawl but as to ' the intention for which it was posted " and if it actually took place at the time stated by the poster ?

So a street brawl isn't a problem but posting a clip of it is ? Some evil person trying to discredit the Minister of Tourism, TAT and the tourist industry ?

Seems that the 'authorities' have their priorities screwed up? Sweep these things under the rug and consider it did not happen? Jeez, how child like. coffee1.gif

why do we have to fight to settle an issue?

incidences like this no favour to tourisms. time we realise this and let the name "land of smiles" prevail.

it is becoming a land of broils.

Maybe that's why posting the video is a bigger problem, than the fight...

But, mostly young people fight, as a way to settle a problem.

Not just in Thailand!!

The same could be asked as to why people atop to watch, take their precious little video clips etc, instead of trying to stop it.

Human Nature, or to break it down a bit, man-ure.