Blind as a bat !

mihalis

A lot of bitter farangs on this forum blaming Thai females for everything !

I heard this story from my wife.. Englishman working on oil rigs, married to a Thai-Lao girl, she's a liar.. Dumb English bloke, sends her massive amounts of money buying cars, homes everything while she sleeps with her Thai bf, who she buys gold, land and a minivan.. Dumbest thing is, she told husband Thai bloke is gay, and she's a lesbian so they live in the same home.. When Englishman visits on leave, they all stay in the same home, wife goes back to his room, sleeps with him like normal, they all travel together as well..

This English bloke believes everything, together for 16 or so years married around 10.. Now how dumb is he ? He even paid for a hairdressing salon in one of there homes, she cons him daily..

Why are men so dumb ???

Yes possibly dumb. or he could be a genuine human who believes and trusts people and takes them for what they say. I guess the girl in this story is a martyr and someone to look up too because of her devious and malicious ways. I hope karma reciprocates.

The Gut is less than street wise for sure.

Same old tune, slightly different lyrics.

Sung at regular intervals.

May well have been based in truth at some point but now mostly urban myth and gets trotted out again from time to time because someone they "heard of" got burned.

"Play it again Sam".

May well have been based in truth at some point but now mostly urban myth and gets trotted out again from time to time because someone they "heard of" got burned.

"Play it again Sam".

Yeah, it's getting pretty tedious. The bottom line is no one twists the falangs arm or holds a hot iron to their feet. If someone wants to lavish money on a Thai woman, that's their prerogative and no one else's business.

"Play it again Sam".

Just for once I'd like to hear a twist in the 'story'.......at least make it more interesting.

"Play it again Sam".

Yeah, it's getting pretty tedious. The bottom line is no one twists the falangs arm or holds a hot iron to their feet. If someone wants to lavish money on a Thai woman, that's their prerogative and no one else's business.

Maybe it's a bizarre kinky thing & the farang husband actually doesn't work on a rig but rather hides out in a secret room inside the house and likes to watch !

"Play it again Sam".

Maybe it's a bizarre kinky thing & the farang husband actually doesn't work on a rig but rather hides out in a secret room inside the house and likes to watch !

now that's what i call a twist (ED)

"Play it again Sam".

Urban myth? Ive had mates that were dating hookers and didnt know it. If they didnt have friends in their life to tell em otherwise, they may have never figured it out.

"Play it again Sam".

Urban myth? Ive had mates that were dating hookers and didnt know it. If they didnt have friends in their life to tell em otherwise, they may have never figured it out.

Spot on.

There is no shortage of clueless farangs here.

He sounds happy enough with the arrangement - he probably knows more about it than your wife does. There is likely more than meets the eye. I think together for 16 years tells enough of the story... I bet there is nothing you can tell him that he doesn't already know.

This would never happen outside of Thailand.

Which is why we like it so much here?

I was being sarcastic.
SARCHASM (definition)

The gulf between one's sarcastic wit and the comprehension of the perceived audience. ?

Edited by Rob8891

If he's happy in blissful belief, let him be! Not your business. Too damn many nosey people here who love to put others down or enjoy holier-than-thou pontificating.

Edited by jerojero

Strange , before i met my wife , i had two Thai girlfriends both were lovely decent human beings ,never robbed me both were hard workers ,one is still a friend now even though she is married and has a family , my wife knows and likes her, my wife is also a hard worker (although she has no need to work) we have brought up a lovely son and she is just a normal loving wife ,by the way ,my first wife who was British took me for all she could .