Seat Destroyed.

I have two motorbikes that sit beside my house which is surrounded by fencing and the gate is locked, one a PCX 150, the

other one a Forza. They are both covered by motorbike covers.

This morning, I found the seat of the PCX shredded from the top, not the sides, and the cover still partly on top. It would seem obvious

that it was one of the dogs, the youngest being about five years old, but there are two things which you could question, why did

this not happen before? Why was it shredded only from the top with the sides of the seat completely unharmed, and the cover

still partly on top? Is it possible it was some kind of bird?

Anyone any suggestions?

What I meant was, if there was a mouse below the seat, the dog may have tried to dig down to it.

No. the seat is locked, a mouse would not get in it. Another poster asked for photos, I forget how to do that with computers.

It was shredded into little pieces of foam from the top of the passenger seat. My opinion is it was the pigeons, but as I say

do they come out at night?

could it be cats?

We have a cat, but if it was other cats, I'm sure the dogs would see them of.

my cats has scratched my bike seat before and ripped the bike cover, but there were just small holes and light scratch marks.... it sounds like your cat may be the guilty one.

could it be cats?

my cats has scratched my bike seat before and ripped the bike cover, but there were just small holes and light scratch marks.... it sounds like your cat may be the guilty one.

No, if you had seen it I'm sure you would see it wasn't a cat, there was too much damage for that.

I cannot photo it.

could it be cats?

No, if you had seen it I'm sure you would see it wasn't a cat, there was too much damage for that.

I cannot photo it.

haha ok then! you have to take a photo to keep us from guessing.....

No, the mess has all been cleared up. Mrs possum went to the local Honda agent to order a new seat, and he told her it was pigeons.

The place is full of them, but this happened during the night. Are pigeons active during the night. I wonder.

That sucks... My cat is always scratching my shit. Motorcycle seats, tires, and the sofa. I've got 4 bikes that she can lay on and she always chooses the most expensive one of course.