Girl who killed nine on Bangkok freeway agrees to 138 hours more community service

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it when people move or go to Thailand they become overcome with emotion and see Karma as some almost living entity that will get people for being naughty.

She may praise the Lord that she did not harm any of my loved ones as she might have not survived long enough to jump the community service. Pathetic, but Karma will strike back on her.

The lack of rational thinking amongst your ilk is astounding.

Nietzsche said it already "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" and, while we're at it, look up "Karma" and the topic of this thread as well giggle.gif

From Wikipedia:-

A "Serial Killer" is a person who murders at least two people, usually in service of abnormal psychological gratification, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant break (ie a cooling off period) between them. The FBI defines serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone".

According to this definition, the lady is not a "serial killer".

Tell that to the families of the 9 people she killed.

Who gives a rats arrse what the FBI definition is?

She, all on her own, KILLED 9 people. how much simpler do you want it to be explained.

She did that in Thailand, which AFAIR is nothing to do with the FBI or the USA.

If you can provide me with the contact details of the families, I will certainly personally offer them my condolences, and then I'll inform them that billd-told-me-to-tell-them that the death of their family-member did not happen as a result of the actions of a Serial Killer.

And as for definitions in the English-language, it doesn't matter who uses the definition, or where in the world the definition is used - the definition remains the same.