New Twist for 90 Day Reporting at Jomtien Immigration

chicowoodduck

Went to do my 90 Day Report at Jomtien today....just like I've been doing for the last 14 or so years.....was asked to fill-out a 3 page form with a picture attached??? Things like my bank account number, email address, local bars I hang out in, eye., etc......I filled in my local address and left the rest of the form blank....got a blank stare back and my 90 day report back date in my passport and called it a day.....was told that only have to do the new form once and just bring in my passport the next time.....lol...?

Make sure you take a photo of yourself with you. Or if you forget, see if you can borrow one from someone else. :)biggrin.png

What a load of old cobblers this form is. Like the OP Mr Duck, my particulars have been on record for a long time - 25 years in my case.

So, what info is required: frequently used social media; vehicle; frequently visited places (Central Festival for a cup of tea coffee1.gif );bank account number (no flipping way). Oh, and there's a page for additional information - absolutely no idea what they expect us to write in this area, as there are no guidelines. (I feel like being facetious.) Maybe a confession of past sins? Nah, I'm an altar boy.

This don't sound to good.

anyone else had this yet at Jomtien immigration ?

There have been sporadic reports of similar forms from other immigration offices throughout Thailand but I think this is the first report from Jomtien.

Nothing to be alarmed about...the op states he just put down his address, like always required in the old form, and nothing more. It sounds like things may be easier after as apparently the proof of address doesn't have to be provided for future reports.

No need to read into it more than there is.

BTW I was told rental receipts are no good for one year extensions now. I can offer them for the retirement extension a written and signed agreement between the landlord and I. I would like to hear from those that were using receipts and now can not and how it went and if a written agreement is OK.

Everyone is being given one today. There's a helpful foreign volunteer to help you fill it in...

And a photo is required.

I had to do one for my Lao girlfriend. I just put a line straight through most of the sections and it was accepted without question. The biggest pain was having to get another photo done.

Make sure you take a photo of yourself with you. Or if you forget, see if you can borrow one from someone else. smile.pngbiggrin.png

What a load of old cobblers this form is. Like the OP Mr Duck, my particulars have been on record for a long time - 25 years in my case.

So, what info is required: frequently used social media; vehicle; frequently visited places (Central Festival for a cup of tea coffee1.gif );bank account number (no flipping way). Oh, and there's a page for additional information - absolutely no idea what they expect us to write in this area, as there are no guidelines. (I feel like being facetious.) Maybe a confession of past sins? Nah, I'm an altar boy.

I suggest we use that section to describe our birth marks, scars, and tattoos - so that our corpses can be easily identified.sad.png

This don't sound to good.

anyone else had this yet at Jomtien immigration ?

There have been sporadic reports of similar forms from other immigration offices throughout Thailand but I think this is the first report from Jomtien.

Nothing to be alarmed about...the op states he just put down his address, like always required in the old form, and nothing more. It sounds like things may be easier after as apparently the proof of address doesn't have to be provided for future reports.

No need to read into it more than there is.

Thank you for your opinion , but its not required. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Any requirement for more paper work is a pain.

Give it a few more years and they will require your finger prints.

im sure that will be fine for all bah.gif

Yes AND like mentioned here, no questions were asked at all regarding the info nor was it checked so do with it as you please for now, using blanks or lines or I simply put N.A.

N/a is accepted today.

Tomorrow it may not be. What will you all say, pixx off ?

Tomorrow always comes in Thailand.

Edited by onemorechang

Yes AND like mentioned here, no questions were asked at all regarding the info nor was it checked so do with it as you please for now, using blanks or lines or I simply put N.A.

N/a is accepted today.

Tomorrow it may not be. What will you all say, pixx off ?

Tomorrow always comes in Thailand.

I was told that the form only needs to be completed ONCE....so now that I've done my first one, only bringin my passport on the next visit.....maybe?????

Make sure you take a photo of yourself with you. Or if you forget, see if you can borrow one from someone else. smile.pngbiggrin.png

I suggest we use that section to describe our birth marks, scars, and tattoos - so that our corpses can be easily identified.sad.png

Might be a good idea to squat and leave them a nice steaming pile of DNA too.

Everyone is being given one today. There's a helpful foreign volunteer to help you fill it in...

And a photo is required.

"There's a helpful foreign volunteer to help you fill it in..."

That would be a change. Most of the foreign volunteers that have appeared at Jomtien have been clueless, intrusive wastes of space.

BTW I was told rental receipts are no good for one year extensions now. I can offer them for the retirement extension a written and signed agreement between the landlord and I. I would like to hear from those that were using receipts and now can not and how it went and if a written agreement is OK.

I have been using a written agreement from my apartment manager for years without any problems, but it is a rental contract, so it looks somewhat like a formal document not just a note on paper if you follow me>

Went to do my 90 Day Report at Jomtien today....just like I've been doing for the last 14 or so years.....was asked to fill-out a 3 page form with a picture attached??? Things like my bank account number, email address, local bars I hang out in, eye., etc......I filled in my local address and left the rest of the form blank....got a blank stare back and my 90 day report back date in my passport and called it a day.....was told that only have to do the new form once and just bring in my passport the next time.....lol...?

It does say "optional" for social media and where you hang out.

*** I put D3030 thaivisa.com

Bank info.. Depends on what type of visa you have.

Pic.. No big deal..

I didn't get any gay or blank stares..

You must be special to get the blank stare..

Edited by D3030