Brexit: David Cameron to quit after UK votes to leave EU

webfact

As an American, I doubted the Brits would have the BA__LS to actually do a BREXIT.

Not only a BREXIT but to get rid of Cameron at the same time....what a wonderful gift.

Death to all Capitalists.

An American saying death to all capitilists, strange days indeed.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bye bye Dodgy Dave, dont forget to take your pigs head with you when you leave Number 10

Dodgy Dave as you call him is the person that gave you the vote. He is/was a politician, they are all the same. Who is next? Dodgy Boris? Hold on a second, his name is Alexander.

Bye bye Dodgy Dave, dont forget to take your pigs head with you when you leave Number 10

Dodgy Dave as you call him is the person that gave you the vote. He is/was a politician, they are all the same. Who is next? Dodgy Boris? Hold on a second, his name is Alexander.

So are you implying because he is a politician he is somehow better than the working class!!!!. "He gave us the vote" er no its always been our right to vote. If you mean he called a referendum on the EU then that is correct. As for the next leader who knows not up to MP's up to the grass root ordinary people of the party to elect someone. You just maybe suprised.

So are you implying because he is a politician he is somehow better than the working class!!!!. "He gave us the vote" er no its always been our right to vote. If you mean he called a referendum on the EU then that is correct. As for the next leader who knows not up to MP's up to the grass root ordinary people of the party to elect someone. You just maybe suprised.

How can you get my post so wrong? Let me know when you call a referendum. Will you pay for it? Not a Cameron fan but at least he has proven a shade of integrity. "Grass roots", laughable. Crap, need to mow the lawn.

How can you get my post so wrong? Let me know when you call a referendum. Will you pay for it? Not a Cameron fan but at least he has proven a shade of integrity. "Grass roots", laughable. Crap, need to mow the lawn.

another Muddled amature at work here

How did you, as an obvious expert, fail to comprehend?

He didnt give the vote to anyone, he had no choice, he tried to play British citizens, he called the bluff and lost

The dodgy Dave monikor became rather famous when is was used by Dennis Skinner in the house in reference to Dave's "dodgy" personal tax dealings

If Uncle Boris becomes PM and he pulls some of the crap Dodgy Dave pulled during his tenure, then i am sure someone will come up with an approriate monikor as "Dodgy Boris" doesnt have a nice ring to it...

How about "Boris the blade ?"

How did you, as an obvious expert, fail to comprehend?

Oh dear how did you get my post so wrong. I was in fact referring to Cammoron (spelt correctly). So you see I was indeed correct

He didnt give the vote to anyone, he had no choice, he tried to play British citizens, he called the bluff and lost

The dodgy Dave monikor became rather famous when is was used by Dennis Skinner in the house in reference to Dave's "dodgy" personal tax dealings

If Uncle Boris becomes PM and he pulls some of the crap Dodgy Dave pulled during his tenure, then i am sure someone will come up with an approriate monikor as "Dodgy Boris" doesnt have a nice ring to it...

Explain Dodgy Daves dodgy tax dealings please. I doubt that you can. The whole crowd of politicians are dodgy, a requirement for the job unfortunately.

Explain Dodgy Daves dodgy tax dealings please. I doubt that you can. The whole crowd of politicians are dodgy, a requirement for the job unfortunately.
Ask Dennis Skinner but believe it related to MPs expenses/renting out a property in Nottinghill while living at the expense of the UK tax payer

Now given Dennis Skinner is also an MP he would be aware of how the game is played so guess calling a fellow MP as dodgy most likely makes it true

Edited by Bunnychow

Ask Dennis Skinner but believe it related to MPs expenses/renting out a property in Nottinghill while living at the expense of the UK tax payer

Now given Dennis Skinner is also an MP he would be aware of how the game is played so guess calling a fellow MP as dodgy most likely makes it true

So the best you can comeback with is a maybe? Am sure you are aware, all UK politicians live on taxpayers money.

As an America- I say good on you to the British people who have taken the first step towards putting the UKs destiny in their own hands. It doesn't surprise me- history has shown us that the British people stand up and be counted time after time. Cameron's resignation was the right thing to do so a new government can guide the country through the exit. I really believe the UK will be much stronger getting rid of the EU yoke. The values of the British are much different than continental Europe. The downside is the temporary decline of the Pound and stock market but once the shock settles- the pound and other markets should start back up. I wish my country had the same intestinal fortitude that Britain has. Anyone have an idea who the next British Prime Minster will be?

As an America- I say good on you to the British people who have taken the first step towards putting the UKs destiny in their own hands. It doesn't surprise me- history has shown us that the British people stand up and be counted time after time. Cameron's resignation was the right thing to do so a new government can guide the country through the exit. I really believe the UK will be much stronger getting rid of the EU yoke. The values of the British are much different than continental Europe. The downside is the temporary decline of the Pound and stock market but once the shock settles- the pound and other markets should start back up. I wish my country had the same intestinal fortitude that Britain has. Anyone have an idea who the next British Prime Minster will be?

I'm hoping the next PM will be David Davis. I'd also like to see Frank Field in government even though he's not a Tory politician.

Either Hillary or Donald.

Trust me- the last thing Britain needs is Donald or Hillary. American news is betting on Boris Johnson from what I have just read.

He seems to be the front runner. Lovable buffoon was a good description. He wanted out of Europe, hopefully he will not pander to the US of A.

You know Boris isn't his name right ? Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is his real name.

Don't forget, there's only one country that stood up against the might of Mr H while others languished including your neck of the woods.

Be fair, the French also voluntarily stood up until they were knocked down. We had a damn good anti-tank ditch.

You know Boris isn't his name right ? Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is his real name.

Explain that one to me. Boris looks a pukka forename to me, even though "de Pfeffel" isn't. I assume you know that many people use a non-initial forename. For example, that great student of Thai, Marvin Brown, was James Marvin Brown in full.

And what name does he refer to himself then ?...i believe its Boris Johnson...so your inferring he is not allowed to refer to himself as Boris Johnson

Trust me- the last thing Britain needs is Donald or Hillary. American news is betting on Boris Johnson from what I have just read.

He seems to be the front runner. Lovable buffoon was a good description. He wanted out of Europe, hopefully he will not pander to the US of A.

He cant be too hard on the US, they may threaten him with reinstating his US citizenship...how about he does take his US citizenship back ? He can be UK pm and US Pres at the same time

He cant be too hard on the US, they may threaten him with reinstating his US citizenship...how about he does take his US citizenship back ? He can be UK pm and US Pres at the same time

Apparently he can't afford the tax bill from the IRS.

Apparently he can't afford the tax bill from the IRS.

Well he must have paid that tax bill as he wouldnt have been able to give up his US citizenship unless his tax was clear...

I'm hoping the next PM will be David Davis. I'd also like to see Frank Field in government even though he's not a Tory politician.

You are going to be disappointed on both counts.

You are going to be disappointed on both counts.

Apparently Corbin will have to go as well. The sharks are feeding.