Looking For A Web Master!

Hi,

We are a jewelry company.

We need to make a simple website to use as our catalog of new goods for our customers.

We dont need a lot of info on the website and dont need it to rank high at the search engines.

We need a simple website with a front page that links to pictures of our goods with codes and to -"contact us" via PM thanks.

Best regards,

Rony Ari

I deleted your link and phone number as they contravene forum rules.

regards

bronco

Edited by bronco

My advice would be ask to see examples of the work previously done by anyone that answers this call for help (real operating websites)

And then go check references they give you.

Alternatively, go look at other websites that you like and get the details of the website compiler.

Whatever you do, don't get locked into some contract whereby the guy who builds the website also has a contract to maintain the website. If you are not careful you could wind up paying a fee to be able to change the photos and descriptions of items you are selling.

Hello Rony,

This is Omar Faruk Siddique from Bangkok. I am experienced in developing Strategic & interactive Website. I am very much confident to work as a webmaster because I have good knowledge about web server and email server. I can develop hosting for your own website and can set up mail system for your company. So it is much more cost efficient for your company.

As a developer I will use php and mysql to develop your site and catalog so that any user can see, search and send message or email and post order. By that way it can help you to increase your sell margin.

I am the founder of Thai-Bangladeshi forum and developed many website for Jewealary and ABAC POLL.

<edit no links please, use the PM function edit>

For more information send me email or PM.

Omar Faruk Siddique

ABAC

Edited by bronco

My advice would be ask to see examples of the work previously done by anyone that answers this call for help (real operating websites)

And then go check references they give you.

Alternatively, go look at other websites that you like and get the details of the website compiler.

Whatever you do, don't get locked into some contract whereby the guy who builds the website also has a contract to maintain the website. If you are not careful you could wind up paying a fee to be able to change the photos and descriptions of items you are selling.

www.rentacoder.com

www.scriptlance.com

Avoid as the great plague people from the TV, or you will get inexperienced persons, or experienced or people starving to get money to pay the daily booze.

If the person is a professional, he/she will certainly be in one of those sites (as some of us are already). Just precise you need a thailand based coder.

P.S. to avoid the usual abuse, I do live in thailand, I do not look for more clients, I do not look to shoot my collueages too, I simply point out freelancers will not hook up in TV but hook in places made for that.