Nova Mirage / Any Comments?

moo9

I am trying to get out of Jomtien area and look for some apartment to rent in another part of the city. Anybody got some experience with the Nova Mirage condo in Wong Amat? Any other recommendations in the Naklua area?

Thanks for your help.

Moo9

I am trying to get out of Jomtien area and look for some apartment to rent in another part of the city. Anybody got some experience with the Nova Mirage condo in Wong Amat? Any other recommendations in the Naklua area?

Thanks for your help.

Moo9

Sorry, I have no recommendations but would like to know what's wong with Jomthien.

The Condo's there are big and nice. But as writen bevor, it can be noisy in the Moment. If u consider to stay there, check the Aircon. When I stayed there, the Aircon was noisy like hel_l, like a Jetengine :o But maybe they fixed that now? The Staff is very nice and the Security is good. Rent is a little on the high side.

After they finish the Project, it will be a real nice Place. Quiet and with nice views if you stay in one of the higher floors. Moscito Screens are highly advised if you would like to enjoy the cool Seabreeze at night.

The Condo's there are big and nice. But as writen bevor, it can be noisy in the Moment. If u consider to stay there, check the Aircon. When I stayed there, the Aircon was noisy like hel_l, like a Jetengine :o But maybe they fixed that now? The Staff is very nice and the Security is good. Rent is a little on the high side.

After they finish the Project, it will be a real nice Place. Quiet and with nice views if you stay in one of the higher floors. Moscito Screens are highly advised if you would like to enjoy the cool Seabreeze at night.

Thanks for the comment. Indeed the staff is very nice, very good English and helpful. Yes, they are building 2 new 7 storey apartment buildings, which will be finished by August of 2007. I also got the impression, that the aircon is somewhat noisy, although they have Mitsuibishi. Will check a bit more, but in general, this looks quite nice and busy, now as the high season starts rolling in.

Cheers!

Sorry, I have no recommendations but would like to know what's wong with Jomthien.

I have no idea, but I simply do not like Jomtien and Pratumnak, mainly for security issues (which you more or less have all over Pattaya).

I have no idea, but I simply do not like Jomtien and Pratumnak, mainly for security issues (which you more or less have all over Pattaya).

Yes, security is difficult, mainly where condo management is poor. Co-owners need to be active and keep pushing for improvements - take photos of sleeping guards, check their garbage for alcohol cans/bottles, complain when you can't find them at or near their stations, insist on good manners and tidy stations. Never get friendly with guards.