Suicide Attempt in Central Pattaya. Woman Drinks Bleach in Front of Angry Boyfriend

webfact

Suicide Attempt in Central Pattaya. Woman Drinks Bleach in Front of Angry Boyfriend
Story by Albert Jack

auc.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 9am on the morning of June 27 the Sawangboriboon Rescue Medics were called to Nirun Grand Ville Condominiums in Soi Arunothai, Central Pattaya after reports of a suicide attempt.

In front of Tower B they treated twenty-eight year old Kanokwan Plaibua who was unconscious and convulsing after drinking cleaning bleach. Medics revived her and then took her to hospital where she had her stomach pumped.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226176/nirun-grand-ville-suicide-attempt/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-27

I still find it amazing, Thailand, that you allow the media to post the ID cards of victims or of the accused following events such as this. AND... here the ID card face-shot is clearly discernible whilst the poor girl's face is ironically 'pixelated out' in the photos to protect her identity, let alone dignity. I admit: I don't get it!

Strange how things work in Thailand.

The women usually try to kill themselves , while the men usually kill the women.

Or the new boyfriend.

Or both.

Or all three.

Edited by Rayk

I've read that there is a lot of suffering dying from bleach drinking suicide.. There are many ways to go that involve less suffering. .

Poor girl..

A girl in Kazakhstan when I worked there did the same and it took her 3 days of agony to die. It was over some guy as well

The product in the picture contains no bleach and it is not lethal.

It tastes disgusting, causes discomfort and is just right for that "see how much I love you/ see how much you've hurt me/see what you've made me do?" moment.

"Spirits of Salts" is what you want for a really painful, 99% certainty of death.

Sad yes, but highly illogical too.

I hope she recovers, but if I were the boyfriend I would quickly move to another planet.

age of girl disclosed , 28. why not age of man. i bet man is closer to 70 than 30........lol.

Where do you get off?? why do you think that a man would have to be in that age group?? like it could not be a man of ..say 30 or 40 what a joke....

I've read that there is a lot of suffering dying from bleach drinking suicide.. There are many ways to go that involve less suffering. .

Poor girl..

A girl in Kazakhstan when I worked there did the same and it took her 3 days of agony to die. It was over some guy as well

did she do it and not tell anyone? theres treatment options

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/813772-treatment

Sad yes, but highly illogical too.

I hope she recovers, but if I were the boyfriend I would quickly move to another planet.

but if I were the boyfriend I would quickly move to another planet.

"but if I were the boyfriend I would quickly move to another planet."

why leave thailand then?

Poor girl..

That Duck household cleaner is not bleach...it's 5-10% hydrocloric acid solution. Still nasty stuff i would imagine.