Doubts emerge over case of maid accused of stealing THB10 million gold after refusing to work in Hon

snoop1130

Doubts emerge over case of maid accused of stealing THB10 million gold after refusing to work in Hong Kong
By Coconuts Bangkok

goi.jpg
Prapawan "Goi" Jaikla. Photo: Thairath TV

THAILAND -- Social media was driven wild today with the latest scandal of a 19-year-old maid who was accused by a high-so employer of stealing THB10 million-worth gold bars and diamonds from her house in Bangkok.

Prapawan "Goi" Jaikla, 19, filed a complaint with the Crime Suppression Division earlier this month to demand and investigation on her case, in which she claimed she and her parents were accused by their former employer, only identified as “Lady Gai,” for stealing from her on March 18, 2014, the day the entire family moved out after quitting their jobs, Thairath reported.

Lady Gai accused them of stealing gold bars and jewelry from her bedroom and filed a complaint with Prachachuen police on the same day. The family, who was moving back to Nakhon Panom, showed up at the police station and denied the theft charge.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/06/27/doubts-emerge-over-case-maid-accused-stealing-thb10-million-gold-after-refusing-work-hong

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-06-27

"But that’s not the only story here. Songkan said that, after Goi went public with her case, at least two more people came forward to say that they were also accused by Lady Gai of stealing jewelry worth millions of baht.

Days after Goi filed her complaint, Wanichaya "Meen" Boonsunheng, 21, filed a complaint at the division that her mom was accused of stealing THB4 million worth of jewelry from Lady Gai and that she has been detained in prison since December awaiting trial."

"But that’s not the only story here. Songkan said that, after Goi went public with her case, at least two more people came forward to say that they were also accused by Lady Gai of stealing jewelry worth millions of baht.

Days after Goi filed her complaint, Wanichaya "Meen" Boonsunheng, 21, filed a complaint at the division that her mom was accused of stealing THB4 million worth of jewelry from Lady Gai and that she has been detained in prison since December awaiting trial."

Absolutely disgraceful when that ridiculous hi so bint Praewa who killed 9 still hasn't seen a cell despite adding the charge of breaking probation rules to the rap sheet. Pathetic and embarrassing in the extreme

The girl's story is that when she was 17 years old her employer tried to coerce her into going to work in Hong Kong. A place where the employer has only been twice in her life.

The employer states that Hong Kong is a source of her wealth but the detail given about a gambling win in HK and payment of taxes is suspect given that legal gambling there is heavily restricted.

I hazard a guess that the girl's employment would have been in Wan Chai.

the video interview is here.

Besides the 2 other cases that this Khun Ying Gai is involved in framing theft of 3million baht and another specified amount.

There are other people coming forward with accounts of how Khun Ying Gai and her police husband are into illegal activities making money off it

and doing charities here and there as a front for show for uping their status in society on the facebook of Lawyer Songkran's

There are other victims coming forward with their stories too of working under this Khun Ying Gai and being mistreated and being unable to

do anything at all because of their status and the police husband.

In the video u can hear when this Khun Ying calls in and kept on saying she has a video of Nong Goi and her mum going into her room and stealing her jewelry. When denied and challenged to show the video. Khun Ying Gai says she will send it. and she sends a still image of Nong Goi and her Mum in the lift holding on to Khun Ying Gai's bags and Khun Ying Gai claims her jewels r in the bags. To which Nong Goi refuted the claims saying that image was just her n her mum taking the Khun Ying bags to the 3rd floor as instructed and not to the room on the 1st floor which belongs to Khun Ying Gai.

There is another video as well of another interview and Nong Goi mention of how she was being threaten will make u cringe. In this other video the Lawyer Songkran has also stated that Nong Goi's family finances after the alleged theft was still the same. Songkran states that usually if someone commits theft of this huge amount usually there will be discrepancies in their accounts or finances. Like being able to pay their bills, a new car or motorbike, stuff like that. They remain poor even after the alleged theft. In fact Nong Goi still had to struggle to pay her tuition school fees and could only pay it in installments cos she had to study and work at the same time. The family doesn't even have a house and have to live with other relatives. And as a result of Nong Goi and her parents being jailed, the family was unable to take care of her sick brother and he died during this time.

The mum n dad in jail now are not doing too well emotionally now losing faith with each and every second past.

I believed in Nong Goi's innocence. I believed that this Khun Ying Gai is involved in human trafficking and sending young underage girls to other countries into prostitution.

If Prime Minister Prayuth is into returning happiness to the people. I plead with the government and the Prime Minister to look into this case and take down this ring of criminals that are destroying lives and futures of young girls and their families. Please.

here is the other video of this case that i mentioned.

Nong Goi claims that after she refused to go to HK to work. She was scolded by the Khun Ying Gai because Ying Gai claims that she has

already bought her nice clothes and stuff for Nong Goi to go. If Nong Goi refuses she will be wasting Khun Ying Gai's money.

Nong Goi claims after this Khun Ying Gai always spoke harshly and always reprimand her parents as well for Nong Goi's refusal.

Nong Goi also claims that everytime they have to go into this Khun Ying Gai's room, they have to get down on their knees and move around on their knees and Khun Ying Gai will always be sitting on top looking down on them giving instructions and orders because Khun Ying Gai claims she is of a higher class and status and that is how the servants have to behave in her house.

Hey cute little girl i order you to go and work in my hong kong brothel F**ing fat stinky old chinese men until you are used up , in order to make me rich or i will make sure you rot in prison.

Few bribes to be paid and business will carry on as normal ...

cynical ? no just experienced

Revenge that is what this is about.

I am hi-so you are peasants, how dare you leave my employment.

I wouldn't be inclined to believe someone would make false charges, but I saw it from my own neighbor...instead of paying a man who did work for her, she filed charges stating that he stole jewelry from her...I know for a fact that the fellow was innocent...so dishonesty is in the DNA of Thais...

.....sadly.....in a land where... 'just about anything goes'.....

...no checks on megalomaniacs......

...title...position...bla-bla.....

....'know this person, know that person'.....

...truth has no bearing...

I wouldn't be inclined to believe someone would make false charges, but I saw it from my own neighbor...instead of paying a man who did work for her, she filed charges stating that he stole jewelry from her...I know for a fact that the fellow was innocent...so dishonesty is in the DNA of Thais...

So you know one case leading you to the conclusion that ' dishonesty is in the DNA of Thais'.

That's so stupid I don't even want to elaborate on that. bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

It may not be in the DNA of all Thais but there is a good possibility that some folks in the higher echelon of society(in their minds) can do whatever they want to the perceived underlings. No need to elaborate on that...

So you know one case leading you to the conclusion that ' dishonesty is in the DNA of Thais'.

That's so stupid I don't even want to elaborate on that. bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Is stupidity in your DNA?

To make a blanket condemnation of all Thai people just about proves it beyond doubt?

Do you know ALL the Thais in Thailand well enough to make that statement?