Next US President

Phil Conners

Who do you vote for?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to see Pauline Hanson as president.

Are you serious? :D

Bronco drinks a lot Shopgurl. This problem tends to cause him to utter absolute nonsensical things. I'll personally shoot Ms Hanson if she becomes a political person again. Aussie's are dumb, but not mad, Pauline's run in public life is over. VB is Bronco's downfall. :o

I ask that you vote for me for President during the upcoming Presidential election in November 2004. OOPS! Wrong country! I am a candidate for President for the country of Michelonia. What is Michelonia you ask? Go to http://www.michelonia.com

Here is what the official Press Release slated to go out on 4 May 2004 says:

Becoming a citizen of Michelonia

The birth of a nation called Michelonia and how that is helping others to help themselves

(PRWEB) May 4, 2004--Recently a few Expats banded together and formed the virtual Nation of Michelonia. Friends of Napoleon? Visions of grandeur? Not really! Their intent, they maintain, is to solicit citizens from all walks of life, charging a $10 fee for every conceivable service such as Citizenship Application, Identification Cards, Passports and a host of other products. Just the thought of starting a nation such as Michelonia brings to mind the movie “The Mouse that Roared”

The actual intent is to take the collected funds and use it as seed money for projects to help others throughout the world. The interesting twist is that you must be a citizen to bring a project. Citizens can bring only two proposals per year and must wait one year, if a project fails. The project itself must not become dependent on the financial aid of the Michelonian nation and the beneficiaries must repay 33% of the received help with whatever product or services they produce. The repayment does not go back to Michelonia, but rather to another project that is chosen by the citizens of Michelonia. Kind of like the movie “Pass it on”. In this manner Michelonia is able to do more and more with each and every successful project.

Elections in Michelonia are slated for November 2004. Want to be a Politician? Here is your chance, cause the filling fee is a mere $10 and all naturalized citizens can apply. Anyone desiring more information should go to http://www.Michelonia.com and see for him or herself.

When recently asked what had motivated them to do this project, the response was “We are just trying to improve our little corner of the world and we want to do something to overcome all those negative headlines that we are bombarded with daily. At this time we do not have the ability to call a press conference as do the likes of Britney Spears, Madonna or any other celebrity, but we are doing the best to get the word out and call for some help with our goals. At the same time many of our citizens want to remain anonymous while doing good things for this messed up world that we live in. I hope that readers will actively embrace this positive cause, thus helping others that have plenty of desire and drive, to help themselves.”

So the Nation of Michelonia has been born. The nation has no paid staff or operating expenses. All the monies will go into the operation itself. Certainly less expensive and more streamlined than a lot of other agencies throughout the world.

If you would like to help this cause and at the same time help others to help themselves, consider becoming a citizen at a mere $10 and then be part of the direction that this nation will take. For contact information go to: http://www.michelonia.com or email the Interim Governor at [email protected]

Voting for President of the US is a ridiculous act because your vote doesnt actually count. The prez if voted in by the electoral college and not the citizens. Anyway, both candidates are controlled by the international bankers in every election. Might as well vote for Alan Greenspan. He has more power and influence than the president ever will.

Shouldn't this thread be in the bear pit??

And btw, Arnold isn't eligible as he is a naturalized citizen. Unless of course, Dubya proposes a consititutional ammendment just to get Arnold in.

I do not care at all, who is the next president of the USA - it is not important anyway.....

Thailand will remain about the same as it is now.... with beaches, sunshine, bargirls......

Johann

Thank you Yohan. I am American and I agree with you. You are a man of good

sense.

Agreed, this topic should be down in the pit, but once in a while the bear wants to sniff the real life and comes up here.

As for the humvees, I would not worry too much, used cars a not allowed to be imported. So Thaksin will provide rentals at exorbitant fees.

I do not care at all, who is the next president of the USA - it is not important anyway.....

Thailand will remain about the same as it is now.... with beaches, sunshine, bargirls......

Johann

Thank you Yohan. I am American and I agree with you. You are a man of good

sense.

As an American who wants to pay more taxes? :o

Bronco drinks a lot Shopgurl. This problem tends to cause him to utter absolute nonsensical things. I'll personally shoot Ms Hanson if she becomes a political person again. Aussie's are dumb, but not mad, Pauline's run in public life is over. VB is Bronco's downfall. :o

you guys just have no sense of humour :D

don't know about all that...if Bush is re-elected with a 'mandate', ie. by the ignorant US electorate don't be surprised if the marines and the humvees flood into the southern provinces to follow.

Who's next?

I hope they invade LA first. That's a southern province isn't it? Close enough.

That's right, Pauline. :D

Who is Pauline Hanson? Never heard of that person....

Any woman right activist? A leader for the blacks in the USA? Or Muslima? Or what? A transgender? Any idea?

I think, Thailand will not change so much, especially not the beaches and the sunshine, and not the bar-girlies, even if this for me totally unknown woman is the next American president......

I am not an American citizen, I do not pay American taxes, and the world has still some areas left, which are not American territory.

Never mind, who is the next American president, and he or she will have enough other problems, so I wonder and I doubt, if the American president cares about my little presence in this world...

Just back from Thailand, and I will be there again in coming July, never mind who is the president of the United States.....

Johann

Who is Pauline Hanson? Never heard of that person....

Any woman right activist? A leader for the blacks in the USA? Or Muslima? Or what? A transgender? Any idea?

I think, Thailand will not change so much, especially not the beaches and the sunshine, and not the bar-girlies, even if this for me totally unknown woman is the next American president......

I am not an American citizen, I do not pay American taxes, and the world has still some areas left, which are not American territory.

Never mind, who is the next American president, and he or she will have enough other problems, so I wonder and I doubt, if the American president cares about my little presence in this world...

Just back from Thailand, and I will be there again in coming July, never mind who is the president of the United States.....

Johann

Pauline Hanson? She's a has been, washed up, Australian Neo-Nazi

The result from 28 votes is certainly not representative, or is it?

As a good non-US-citizen I did not vote in hre as I cannot vote for real.

Perhaps the result reflects the opinion of the members here, should it be a US-opinion it would be GREAT. :o

As an afterthought, Dr. let bronco with his VB. May be once he can replace the PM, I say Bush also liked his drink and you see what happened after he switched to brezels.