Next US President

Phil Conners

Who do you vote for?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should be a 'Not going to vote' option, seeing as most Americans don't. :o

I know -- read my first post in this thread.

Sorry, but I wanted to make the point explicit.

That the majority of the people in the country billed as 'The Worlds Greatest Democracy' can't be bothered to excercise a right denied to so many others around the world.

I prefer the Aussie way - compulsory Democracy :D

I hope its Kerry, But the way the WMDs are being planted at the moment, it could go either way. I will "go out on a limb" and say something major will happen in september/October, that will have a major affect on how the US voters cast their vote. Bush is a lying muderous pig and will "find proof" in the last hour - lets hope the yanks are ready for this!

So you have to be "a raving left-wing wacko" to not vote for Junior?

That's an interesting viewpoint, to say the least.

I'd have though all that's required is to be a religious right-wing NRA fanatic redneck wingnut, but what do I know ...

George W. will win. Only a few raving, left-wing wackos will vote for Kerry, but they all are rooting for Nader already! :o

Not to mention being a Bleeding-Heart Raving Moonbat Lefty, Commie, surrender-monkey...I could go on... :D

Guest chingy

i will vote for Bush,

kerry is a pusssy, picking on other people action just to get vote is the most lame-asss thing.

So you have to be "a raving left-wing wacko" to not vote for Junior?

That's an interesting viewpoint, to say the least.

I'd have though all that's required is to be a religious right-wing NRA fanatic redneck wingnut, but what do I know ...

All that NBA stuff is not required, but it comes in handy! :o

After watching a cnbc live telecast interview/debate of the running candidates pr team it made me loose faith in even keeping up with the election....it was like a grade school campaign......"don't vote for him because he's a liar but I'll be your best friend".

Can I elect Oprah for president? hahahaha

> I prefer the Aussie way - compulsory Democracy

Exactly, or cop a $20 fine. You have any idea how long it takes to vote and how much time $20 Aussie is worth? :o

how long does it take to pass the bong around?

No worries, mate...Arnold is warming up in the Bullpen for a run in 2008. Jesse Ventura of wrestling fame and former Governor of Minnesota is also going to throw his hat in the ring in 08, so it should be interesting! :o

Arnold always saves the world....Ventura saves food stamps.....is he the bald ex wrestler who got senator or something ?? anyways he sucks. What the Us needs is a president who uses non rational desicions based on brute force to......er.....we've already been there right ??

fcuksocks :o

who gives a <deleted>??

Well Monica didn't she only gave a suck...........

I wish Dubya would take up drinking and his coke habit again, maybe he'd relax a bit..

...give the world a break. :o

Dubya, Kerry, Heinz or Hillary is not really important to me. But do me one favour, PLEASE. Find somebody who is able to clean up the own country first.

Find somebody who can stand up in the annual state of the Nation-thing, who can say (and prove) that it is great.

Bring the budget deficit to where it was 4 years after Bush (Papa) left. Teach the minorities how to read and write. Find somebody, who is able to stay within the natural borders of West- and East-coast.

Once these few problems are solved, I would suggest elect him (or her?) to lead the world.

I would love it.

Until such time, keep the guy (or girl) at home.