Late 90 day report.

Hi all.

I'm on a ED visa and is supposed to go and do my first 90 day report tomorrow. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to do it before Monday, meaning that I'll be 5 days late.

I can see from old topics that I'm looking at a 2000 bath fine, but no other penalties.

is that still the current rules, or are they changed.

You can report up to 7 days late without being fined. The report date is counted in the 7 days.

The normal fine is still 2000 baht.

That is what the regs say. Last time I was 8 days late because the IO was closed for a four day holiday. Other wise I would have been four days late. I was fined even though I complained they were closed for the previous four days. Evidently weekends and holidays don't count.

You can report up to 7 days late without being fined. The report date is counted in the 7 days.

That is what the regs say. Last time I was 8 days late because the IO was closed for a four day holiday. Other wise I would have been four days late. I was fined even though I complained they were closed for the previous four days. Evidently weekends and holidays don't count.

Everyday counts for doing 90 day reporting. Holidays and weekends are included in the 7 days for reporting late and the 15 days early you can do the report.

Just back from the Imigration. Got a 500 baht fine for 1 day overstay :/

Just back from the Imigration. Got a 500 baht fine for 1 day overstay :/

If you got fined 500 baht for an overstay you were applying for a 90 day extension of stay not doing a report of staying longer than 90 days in the country.

• Like 1