Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

it seems us western guys love to give stuff to out thai girls, houses, gold, motorbikes and so on. the gift of silicon is just one more way for us to show them how much we love them. my girls italian ex husband left her with a fantastic set of plastic fantastics. problem solved, for me, for now.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mammaries thing seems to be a New World fad. Much like the huge <deleted> the black population over the pond seems to like to go for, Nicky Minaj style. Us cultured Europeans need a balanced package. Barbarians, the lot of them.

I've never understood why Thai ladies with virtually no breasts still wear a bra!

1/. to stop their nipples sagging and 2/. to keep cash in
Some never seem to take them off, even sleep in their bra as well as wearing them with a swim suit.

They should let it all hang out?

Seem to think they have something special to hide.

As a teen one of the first girls I had the hots for who had tiny breasts told me "they may be small but they're responsive!"

She was a keeper!

Nipples are big fun on flat chested humans ...

Especially on the female....

As a teen one of the first girls I had the hots for who had tiny breasts told me "they may be small but they're responsive!"

She was a keeper!

Nips are nips.

She was a keeper!

Nips are nips.

Each to his own ?

"...Thai women ranked 101st, out of 108 countries in the study..."

Talk about trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

At least they'll save on duct tape then!

attachicon.gifduct_tape_1.jpg

I've seen "black nasty" used for many many things in my time, but never for that!

Must have made her eyes water when it was unwrapped!

Doesn't bother me. Thai women are cute, sweet and have lovely legs.

I mainly agree with you but many I see hanging about malls and on the BTS have asses and legs on them like elephants.

Yes - it's called being overweight, an affliction that effects many men and women.

Presumably Mr Fox - you have a body like Adonis, as you are in a position to critique.

No, not the fatties, even seemingly cute slim Thai girls more often than not have short thick thighs.

Be very careful what you say. My daughter recently described her puppy, with all the candour of a 10 year old, as having short fat legs like mummy!

It was several hours before I felt it was safe to come out of my slit trench.......

Incidentally, although "Best Beloved" is short, she is well, if comfortably, proportioned.

Edited by JAG

All such research is of no academic value unless it has been exhaustively "peer reviewed".

Fortunately I am in a position to offer such a service, if the original research team would care to get in touch...

Must admit I like my women well stacked with plenty of meat on the bone. Sometimes when I`m feeling desperately bored with absolutely nothing else to do I sit in front of the telly with the girlfriend and watch a Thai soap opera. They do prefer their actresses to be very young and cute looking. I have noticed that most of them have beautiful faces like angels, but body wise they have the figures of an ironing board, long skinny legs, skinny arms and flat chested. My old dad used to call women like that, titless wonders. I have seen Thai girls that have it all, beautiful faces, prefect figures and big boobed but they do seem to be a rarity.

I agree about the earlier poster suggesting some research into the correlation between women's breast size and body

:

But likewise, to find the study saying PH women have the smallest average breast sizes in the world, and smaller than TH on average, seems to contradict both conventional wisdom and personal experience. That just doesn't sound right.

No way..... this can't be correct. I've lived in PH for 7 yrs before moving to TH. Observations showed otherwise.

Thai breasts are so sloppy, why they never have firm round breasts like in Europe? Think they have to eat more cheese and milk

Sloppy? You are not asking the right questions in the 'interview'.

Question #1. How many kids you have?