PM Prayut disagrees with forced conscription of brawling students

webfact

The prime minister explained that men who want to serve the country as soldiers must not be forced into the service against their will otherwise these men may desert if they are sent to the battle field.

wanted to comment on this confused statement by the PM, but seen some has already beat me to it but still yes he is lost n confused with his argument.

Why not take the fighting students to a place (old Building) where they must fight to the death. Bring their families and friend to cheer them on.

Sorted.

..............and the parents have to clean the place up after it is all overgigglem.gif

Sounds like Battle Royale. Thai version perhaps?

Serious question, but when was the last time any Thai soldiers spent any time on any battle field? And by battle field I don't mean city streets, public parks, or university campuses.. Thailand doesn't even need any army, without it'd be in much better shape

One of the reasons why the Thai military have lost sight of their primary role and are involved in almost everything but military duties.

Has he gone soft? Rapists should be chemically castrated at the least. As for compulsive brawlers, the army is a dead cert for attitude adjustment. He just doesn't want undesirables in their causing him potential loss of face. Both issues are typically caused by childish, weak males; a consequence of irresponsible parenting and naff TV where fighting and bad treatment of women is de rigueur.

Serious question, but when was the last time any Thai soldiers spent any time on any battle field? And by battle field I don't mean city streets, public parks, or university campuses.. Thailand doesn't even need any army, without it'd be in much better shape

One of the reasons why the Thai military have lost sight of their primary role and are involved in almost everything but military duties.
Things might be about to change. Leaked documents suggest once thier submarines are commissioned they plan a full Naval assault on Nepal supported by armoured regiments. The dear leader General Prayuth who has received numerous valour and campaign medals says they will catch the Nepalese Navy off guard as the HMAS Nepal was decommissioned in 1945.

When questioned about his statement that conscripts may desert if they are sent to the battle field he replied, no problem I have more than enough generals to replace them.

Things might be about to change. Leaked documents suggest once thier submarines are commissioned they plan a full Naval assault on Nepal supported by armoured regiments. The dear leader General Prayuth who has received numerous valour and campaign medals says they will catch the Nepalese Navy off guard as the HMAS Nepal was decommissioned in 1945.

When questioned about his statement that conscripts may desert if they are sent to the battle field he replied, no problem I have more than enough generals to replace them.

He'd be in good company proposing to attack a country with the geographical characteristics of Nepal.

Didn't George W Bush talk about blockading Afghani harbours until aides pointed out it was a landlocked country ?

thai army stopped the rice scheme, giving them more money to buy submarines. but seriously the army is an instrumental part of politics in thailand.