Suicide bombers attack three Saudi Arabian cities

webfact

Why assume that it was Moslems did it? It could have been Jews trying to foment unrest. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what's going to be preached from the minbar in many mosques worldwide on Friday and in coming months.

Bit difficult to blame a Jew considering they are not allowed anywhere near Saudi Arabia. Saudi does not recognise Israel. In fact, if you work in Saudi and visit Israel you will not be allowed back if they see an Israeli stamp in your passport. Of course, I think you could also have posted tongue in cheek....whistling.gif

It seems I was right. Headline "Medina blast: Agra cleric blames the Jews".

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/medina-blast-agra-cleric-blames-the-jews/1/708091.html

Why assume that it was Moslems did it? It could have been Jews trying to foment unrest. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what's going to be preached from the minbar in many mosques worldwide on Friday and in coming months.

Bit difficult to blame a Jew considering they are not allowed anywhere near Saudi Arabia. Saudi does not recognise Israel. In fact, if you work in Saudi and visit Israel you will not be allowed back if they see an Israeli stamp in your passport. Of course, I think you could also have posted tongue in cheek....whistling.gif

It seems I was right. Headline "Medina blast: Agra cleric blames the Jews".

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/medina-blast-agra-cleric-blames-the-jews/1/708091.html

It was not that long ago that Israeli Agents were found with New Zealand and several other Countries passports. While I think a more radical Islamist responsible for the bombing do not rule out the least probable