Woes of buying from Lazada Thailand

ezzra

Check the pages again and look under specs. Might want to put your reading glasses on first.. All three pages you linked have exactly the same specs listed.

My screen shot is taken from the Genius product website.

But anyway, KB - 8000 and KB - 8000X are 2 different products and are priced differently, with the 8000X be the more expensive version.

So Lazada is false advertising, no way around that,.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess you'll bringing a lawsuit to lazada then?

Why do you talk like a 5 year old child? Did I hit a nerve by pointing out that your favorite site is listing items under false specifications?

Read the the thread title again and look up what the purpose is of an internet forum.

KB-8000

• 2.4 GHz wireless desktop combo

Simple style and low profile keycap for quiet typing

12 function keys for media control and Internet access

1200 dpi mouse with ergonomic shape design

Battery saving technology

KB-8000X

Simple style and low profile keycap for quiet typing

12 function keys for media control and Internet access

1200 dpi mouse with ergonomic shape design

These are from your links. Seems the people at Genius need a new copy-editor.

KB-8000

• Simple style and low profile keycap for quiet typing
  • 12 function keys for media control and Internet access
  • 1200 dpi mouse with ergonomic shape design
  • Battery saving technology

KB-8000X
  • Simple style and low profile keycap for quiet typing
  • 12 function keys for media control and Internet access
  • 1200 dpi mouse with ergonomic shape design

These are from your links. Seems the people at Genius need a new copy-editor.

I don't care about their copy editor. FACT is that it are 2 different articles, and that the 8000X is the more expensive one of both, and FACT is that Lazada advertises the more expensive one but from the pictures in their ad it is obvious that they are delivering the cheaper version.

By the way there is another ad on Lazada for the 8000X at 699 Baht, and that seller is even so stupid to add a picture of the box that clearly shows the text KB-8000

Never had a problem with Lazada, they are the best around. I must have ordered at least 50 times from them . You'll end up saving money in the end, OP must be American , creating problems out of nothing.

Tipping him 30 baht !! bloody tight a...d bugger.

Normally I leave the odd 10 Baht like Miss Andry - I had to up the ante to save face after making a tit of myself!

Actually see no reason at all to tip commercial delivery firms - they are being paid for there service by the seller. Provide exact amount in medicine plastic bag as payment and have never been questioned - some will count and others will just take. In almost all cases they have made one or more phone calls to find home (which is clearly marked on Google and directions are exact on order) so would not feel extra payment warranted in any case.

Overall I like Lazada for in country shopping and have spent more than 150k with them since they started operation here. But very much dislike the new overseas order system and there index is almost useless for most items (unless you have an exact brand/model).

Every time I find something on Lazada that I'd like it says it has to be shipped from overseas. I check eBay and find the same item at around half the price. So far I've always gone with eBay and goods have arrived on time in perfect condition. I see no need for Lazada.

Little exaturation with the half price comment dont you think?

http://www.lazada.co.th/buyincoins-digital-lcd-wrist-cuff-blood-pressure-monitor-heart-beat-rate-pulse-measure-intl-4587630.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Digital-LCD-Wrist-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-Heart-Beat-Rate-Pulse-Meter-Measure-/111769181365

Lazada = 691

eBay = 300

That's far less than half price.

Please retract your comment and do some research before making such comments again.

Dude really? They are two completely different manufacture's products! You CANNOT compare them.

I retract nothing and actually double down on my first statement!

Oops gave the wrong Lazada link it should be

http://www.lazada.co.th/digital-lcd-wrist-blood-pressure-monitor-heart-beat-rate-pulse-meter-measure-1594468.html

which costs 437. eBay 300 Still substantially cheaper. Done this compare so many times and eBay is ALWAYS much much cheaper ..never found a product where the price is same or even close.

I await retraction of your comments which are based on NOTHING. Do some research before spouting off.

Not retracting square root of anything. You quote some obscure cheap chinese crap and think everything on ebay is cheaper? Give it a rest man. Nothing wrong with either Lazada or Ebay, both great companies to order from. You want to order from Ebay rather than Lazada Im cool with that. However, not everything is 50% cheaper on ebay which is the basic premise to your original post.

I never said everything. I said those items which I have researched. You need to read before writing. And there is at least one other person here who agrees with me about eBay vs Lazada. You should give it a rest until you've done some valid research.

Please show me in your first post the words "I researched". I read very well and those words are not in your first post which, is where my comments originated from.

First I would never order such crap as you have used in your posts. Id gladly pay good money for something that would last vs that junk.

Like I said, you want ebay please be my guest. Just because the junk you order is cheaper, does not mean that ebay is cheaper than lazada which I say again is the premise of your first post. Anyways its the seller and not either Lazada or ebay that makes things different.

When I check both Lazada & eBay for the same items it is research. You have done nothing of the sort.

Doesn't matter if, in your opinion, it is crap, because it is the same (crap) searched from both sites.

And as I said for all the items I have researched, searched, checked, (pick whichever word suits you) eBay has always been cheaper, substantially cheaper. I have never said eBay is always cheaper then Lazada. Please read carefully and not generalize my statements.

What you would order is not the point of these posts. How much you'd pay is also of no relevance. It was a comparison of price same items from Lazada & eBay. Do not change the subject. You have FAILED to provide any evidence that Lazada can be cheaper than eBay. So all your comments are completely WORTHLESS.

Every time I find something on Lazada that I'd like it says it has to be shipped from overseas. I check eBay and find the same item at around half the price. So far I've always gone with eBay and goods have arrived on time in perfect condition. I see no need for Lazada.

Do you get free postage on ebay these days?

Do you get free postage on ebay these days?

Yes - most items from China/Hong Kong (the same items offered on Lazada) offer free postage and this can be selected to only display such items if you want.

It seems that being unable to understand how the process works, the op should stay away from purchasing online.

If you arent willing to accept the package, how do you expect to take possession to open it.

It beggars belief. How clueless some on here really are.

Title should be lazada woes with ignorant customer. Next time read the terms.

Little exaturation with the half price comment dont you think?

http://www.lazada.co.th/buyincoins-digital-lcd-wrist-cuff-blood-pressure-monitor-heart-beat-rate-pulse-measure-intl-4587630.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Digital-LCD-Wrist-Blood-Pressure-Monitor-Heart-Beat-Rate-Pulse-Meter-Measure-/111769181365

Lazada = 691

eBay = 300

That's far less than half price.

Please retract your comment and do some research before making such comments again.

Dude really? They are two completely different manufacture's products! You CANNOT compare them.

I retract nothing and actually double down on my first statement!

Oops gave the wrong Lazada link it should be

http://www.lazada.co.th/digital-lcd-wrist-blood-pressure-monitor-heart-beat-rate-pulse-meter-measure-1594468.html

which costs 437. eBay 300 Still substantially cheaper. Done this compare so many times and eBay is ALWAYS much much cheaper ..never found a product where the price is same or even close.

I await retraction of your comments which are based on NOTHING. Do some research before spouting off.

Not retracting square root of anything. You quote some obscure cheap chinese crap and think everything on ebay is cheaper? Give it a rest man. Nothing wrong with either Lazada or Ebay, both great companies to order from. You want to order from Ebay rather than Lazada Im cool with that. However, not everything is 50% cheaper on ebay which is the basic premise to your original post.

FACT is that Keesters quoted the exact same product from the exact same seller.

^So you'll be buying the $8.50 BP cuff then. Let us know how that works out for you.

The $8.50 BP is the exact same item, from the exact same seller, as the more expensive listing from Lazada. And on Ebay they don't even fake that there is a 67% discount.

Question: So why would the Ebay item be inferior to the Lazada one?

Most probable answer: Because I'm a Lazada fanboy and wear my blinkers for the facts posted here.

The $8.50 BP is the exact same item, from the exact same seller, as the more expensive listing from Lazada

Yes,exactly the same but different.coffee1.gif

Please quote the difference, and i will apologize to you, or <deleted>

^No need to apologize. I;m not shopping for budget BP cuffs right now. Feel free to buy the 8 dollar one though. I'm sure you'l be quite pleased with it.

It's here and giving very similar results to the, much larger and not ideal for traveling, arm cuff type that I bought in Fascino some while ago at over 2,000 baht.

So yes for around 300 baht I am pleased.

^No need to apologize. I;m not shopping for budget BP cuffs right now. Feel free to buy the 8 dollar one though. I'm sure you'l be quite pleased with it.

It's here and giving very similar results to the, much larger and not ideal for traveling, arm cuff type that I bought in Fascino some while ago at over 2,000 baht.

So yes for around 300 baht I am pleased.

Well then, there you have it.

I do not have a good opinion on Lazada.

1. a) I ordered a Tefal grinder because it was some 10-15% cheaper than in a shopping mall. The delivery needed the double time than announced (problem only because I was blocked to go out)

cool.png I sent a detailed description how to find the house by e-mail but I was called 3 times because they could not find the address, even it is not too complicate and was explained on the phone again.

c) the grinder was broken and I went to Amorn according to Lazada's recommendation for repair service but there they said it's not possible to repair (ok, this may be Tefal's issue and not Lazada's)

d) a friend bought the same grindr in the shopping mall and had the same problem but got refund there (Lazada and Amorn were not involved)

2) I wanted to buy a Sony tablet at Lazada because this model was not available in none of the shops in Chiang Mai. Because Lazada gave no warranty on that item, I did not ordered (later I changed may mind and bought a phablet from Huawai but in the shopping mall).

To be fair: living in Chiang Mai I do not need an internet shop, there are so many shopping malls were you can see the real items and compare it physically instead to believe what is said online,

Anyway, never Lazada again !

Not finding the house would be the courier's fault not Lazada. I had the same problem, told Lazada, they told the courier company to stop messing around and get it sorted.

I also had a broken item, got a refund quickly when going through the proper procedure.

Actually, Lazada are mostly an agent for other retailers and if you don't want to buy a product because of warranty issues, then just don't buy it. It is hardly 'their fault' - at least they are upfront about the warranty. You will notice a lot of items are listed at different prices, this is because the retailers are setting the price.

Seems some people want to do things their way or are just a pain - like the OP too. I can imagine the courier guy didn't have a clue what he was going on about, some red faced sweaty farrang, huffing and puffing about his right to open the box - he probably thought the crazy farrang just didn't want to sign for it.

Do it the easy way, sign, open the box, if there is a problem send it back for a swap or refund, it isn't hard. Some people just want to do everything the hard way in life.

I ordered many times from Lazada without any issues until the last order.

Only half of the order arrived.

After waiting for 3 weeks (on Lazada advise) they agreed that it would not arrive anymore and would refund the money.

This is now 3 months ago and still did not receive any money from them.

Time to send a email again i think. sad.png

Was this a domestic shipment or overseas order? Personally have not and will not order anything that is not from local stock. For China items believe Ebay offers better price and protection - have never had less than immediate refund from merchants there if a reasonable time has passed.

Was this a domestic shipment or overseas order? Personally have not and will not order anything that is not from local stock. For China items believe Ebay offers better price and protection - have never had less than immediate refund from merchants there if a reasonable time has passed.

from overseas.

Lazada has less and less local stock.

Almost all is from overseas these days.

Believe it is a case of local stock is harder to find due to there very bad index/search system - a basic search restriction should be local stock but is not offered. There search was always very poorly designed and with all these 3rd party overseas items now it is a real pain to find anything - only if I have specific model/name information does it becomes usable for me.

Archived