Woes of buying from Lazada Thailand

ezzra

i have ordered from amazon 100 times and have never accepted delivery.....still working on my x-ray glasses...

can't trust anyone!!!!

You wanna try translating that into something that's reasonably understandable?

What does "have never accepted delivery" mean exactly?

With Amazon, AFAIK, they're pretty clear about what of their stock can and cannot be directly shipped to Thailand, and it tells you so when you try to order.

Of course, there are ways to order from Amazon where you don't have to ship directly to Thailand, and can order anything, as long as you use a U.S.-based reshipper.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have ordered from amazon 100 times and have never accepted delivery.....still working on my x-ray glasses...

can't trust anyone!!!!

You wanna try translating that into something that's reasonably understandable?

What does "have never accepted delivery" mean exactly?

With Amazon, AFAIK, they're pretty clear about what of their stock can and cannot be directly shipped to Thailand, and it tells you so when you try to order.

Of course, there are ways to order from Amazon where you don't have to ship directly to Thailand, and can order anything, as long as you use a U.S.-based reshipper.

I will translate it for you.

He wants to make clear he ran out of meds once again.

am starting to think kerry express Thailand are useless, my delivery was due between the 15th and 18th.

it arrived in Pattaya on the 16th so I fully expected it yesterday.

post-186594-0-30767300-1468907595_thumb.

My previous parcel was similar except it said delivery failed, according to the tracking they tried to deliver it on a Thursday night whilst I was sitting here eating dinner !!!

am starting to think kerry express Thailand are useless, my delivery was due between the 15th and 18th.

attachicon.gifkerry.jpg

My previous parcel was similar except it said delivery failed, according to the tracking they tried to deliver it on a Thursday night whilst I was sitting here eating dinner !!!

I can write a book about Kerry's incompetence.

attachicon.gifkerry.jpg

Yesterday was a holiday.

attachicon.gifkerry.jpg

Yesterday was a holiday.

No it wasn't, 19 and 20 are holidays, and by the way Kerry contacted me yesterday for an item they have no idea about the whereabouts.

attachicon.gifkerry.jpg

Yesterday was a holiday.

Really, I did not know that and neither did my employer apparently.

on my drive home from work at 3.30 I saw a few Kerry delivery trucks driving around so I assume they were working as well.

If not open the box to inspect the contents, which often in this country is either the wrong item or

damaged, you're left with the task of complaining to Lazada, asking for replacement/refunds

felling claim forms etc., etc., this is the wrong way of doing things, and beside, what is the down

side for Lazada that the customer will inspect the content in the present of a witness?.....

To say "often in this country is either the wrong item or damaged" is total BS.

I've only recently started buying stuff from Lazada and AliExpress.

To date, 8 items from Lazada - including a mobile phone, big heavy speakers, shaver, USB sticks, USB hub, metal toolboxes.

All were exactly what I ordered and arrived in perfect condition. And they did what they said on the tin.

attachicon.gifkerry.jpg

delivered this morning.

Bought some expensive "Converse" shoes on there that had no branding, shitty stitching and the padding was just falling out of the shoe.

Believe their being taken over by Alibaba should have given you a clue laugh.png

Bought a few items I was fairly sure they couldn't screw up a year or so back, and more convenient to have delivered, but since the takeover even more Chinese crap than usual, page after page of it. Don't bother even looking any more.

Two parcels arrived today from AliExpress. Cheeky boogers left the parcels on top of my post box rather than leave a card.

One was ordered on 9th July (Changi, Singapore), the other on 16th (Shenzhen, China) - so they took 18 and 11 days to arrive.

No complaints with Lazada - or Kerry - both have done exactly as they promised. Everything easy and you can follow your item(s) as they're dispatched to your home - great!

The bought items arrived slightly ahead of their scheduled delivery date. We weren't home for one package, but the Kerry guy just asked if we were home the following day - we were and no problem with delivery, even though we live way out in the sticks.

Good service all round - and I'd definitely order again. thumbsup.gif

Now - the only thing left is to actually open the packages - they've been put aside until a birthday comes up (in a couple of days) - then we'll see if the items are whole and functioning properly........whistling.gif

Recent Lazada order was as always. Completed with no hassles. Total cost of 4 items under 2,000B. First 3 items arrived on same delivery all from different sellers within 3 days of ordering and the 4th item arrived a day later. All ordered as COD.

To date any Lazada order has been a ++

Archived