Looking for uncommon USB adapter in Thailand

Winniedapu

Ok, I googled it. Seems it is (what I would call) a standard USB printer cable. Pretty much any worthwhile shop that sells computer cables should have it. Fortune Town Mall, Pantip (if it has reopened), Secon Square IT area, etc.

Edited by WhizBang

Perhaps he wants an actual adapter like below. In which case it may be more difficult to locate.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

But if adapters are hard to locate, the equivalent cables (shortest you can find) will work and you can coil them up and either tape them with insulating tape or use cable ties for a neater job.

Ok, I googled it. Seems it is (what I would call) a standard USB printer cable. Pretty much any worthwhile shop that sells computer cables should have it. Fortune Town Mall, Pantip (if it has reopened), Secon Square IT area, etc.

Not really. but thanks for the reply. I want to put a bluetooth adapter in the printer so I need a USB

adapter with one end a male type B and the other a female type A. They're readily available overseas so somewhere in Thailand is likely to have one but I don't live in BKK.

Winnie

Perhaps he wants an actual adapter like below. In which case it may be more difficult to locate.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

But if adapters are hard to locate, the equivalent cables (shortest you can find) will work and you can coil them up and either tape them with insulating tape or use cable ties for a neater job.

Good idea, thanks. I'm having problems so I suspect the original printer cable with a double-female adapter on the A end would do a good job.

Winnie

You'll find that at any Advice shop. If they don't have it on stock they will order it for you. thumbsup.gif

P.S. Advice shops are in each province, usually more than one with a great service.

Edited by lostinisaan