Bus No. 536 breaks free from tow truck, slams into police booth on Petchburi

snoop1130

Bus No. 536 breaks free from tow truck, slams into police booth on Petchburi
By Coconuts Bangkok

cmu6qglumaelomt.jpg
Photo: Thai News Agency

BANGKOK -- A Euro bus No. 536 broke free from the tow truck that was pulling it this morning and slammed into a police booth on Petchburi Road. Luckily, no one was injured in the horrifying accident.

It is reported that the chain holding the bus to the tow truck broke loose while the truck went up a slope near the Chitlom-Petchburi Junction at around 8:30am today.

The police booth was completely destroyed, but the good news is that the officer inside ran out of the booth in time and escaped injury, Thai News Agency reported.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/07/07/bus-no-536-breaks-free-tow-truck-slams-police-booth-petchburi

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-07-07

I love it how the vehicle at fault always becomes the subject of a verb in the active voice in these articles.

It absolves the human participants of any blame in the chain of events.

I love it how the vehicle at fault always becomes the subject of a verb in the active voice in these articles.

Ha! ha! ha! nicely put, on the serious side the question is why are they using a chain to tow something as large & heavy as a bus, surely it should be a solid tow bar with a suspended tow connected to a proper tow truck,- it's called "Safety First".

Ha! ha! ha! nicely put, on the serious side the question is why are they using a chain to tow something as large & heavy as a bus, surely it should be a solid tow bar with a suspended tow connected to a proper tow truck,- it's called "Safety First".

You are talking about "common sense" in a land of "uncommon sense". A second world nation with the personal abilities of the third or fourth world thinking.

I want to break free
I want to break free,
I want to break free from your lies,
you're so self satisfied, I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, god knows I want to break free

Credits: Freddy mercury and Bus no. 536

You are talking about "common sense" in a land of "uncommon sense". A second world nation with the personal abilities of the third or fourth world thinking.

It has to be the chains fault! Sue the chain.