Anddroid iPhone or other?

Android, Iphone or other?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not really interested in arguing about what is better but just want to see what the numbers say. A simple vote without a diatribe about why your phone is the best would be great.

Could a mod please correct the spelling?

Edited by anotheruser

Beginners use Apple. Real people use android lol

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

People who are technology savvy use Android for sure. People who just want to look like they are savvy pay more and get less with Apple

I have a android and a win phone and will soon receive another android phone from gearbest.

Love my iPad mini2 man but will not pay top $ for an iPhone.

So I can't vote.

I don't find either 3 of the OP systems hard to use but the lack of apps for win makes the win phone loose but is actually a nice phone in many ways.

Android now has something like 2/3 of the smartphone market.

I am using the Panasonic CM1 (not available in Thailand wacko.png ) because it has a camera with a 1" sensor. That's the same 20MP sensor as in the Panasonic FZ1000 and Sony RX100 series of cameras. Excellent image quality.

I always Had I Phones when the battery died on my 5s I decided to give the Samsung Galaxy S6a try.

I Love it!! Love the battery life, love the witless charging, love the ease of use, love the Apps.

Never going back to I Phone again.

I don't like Apple's proprietary way of doing business. Besides that, I would never pay the premium for an iPhone. I use a Windows phone for my daily driver. I think Android is by far the best operating system but I do like the Microsoft hardware. My Lumina 640 LTE is a great piece of hardware for the low price. That said, you just can't beat the Android operating system. I do have two fairly cheap Android phones, both dual SIM that I use once in a while. The Windows phone has much better battery life than the cheap Androids.

I always Had I Phones when the battery died on my 5s I decided to give the Samsung Galaxy S6a try.

I Love it!! Love the battery life, love the witless charging, love the ease of use, love the Apps.

I recently lost my Iphone 6 s plus and just couldn't bring myself to buy the same phone again after having the 6 plus before it. It sounds like there will be no great redesign in September or whenever they launch the next iPhone so I decided to jump ship and got a s7 edge. Also very happy with my purchase and doubt Apple will be getting my phone business again unless they come out with something very spectacular in 2017.

I recently lost my Iphone 6 s plus and just couldn't bring myself to buy the same phone again after having the 6 plus before it. It sounds like there will be no great redesign in September or whenever they launch the next iPhone so I decided to jump ship and got a s7 edge. Also very happy with my purchase and doubt Apple will be getting my phone business again unless they come out with something very spectacular in 2017.

Well iPhone 7 this year will be spectacular ... spectacularly stupid if they eliminate the headphone jack as rumoured. Apple has a history of forcing you to replace interfaces every few years, at great cost. I know they don't do it to generate profit, they have technically based reasons and often it drives/forces the industry forward in a good way, but in recent years the changes are more aesthetic driven than tech in my opinion.

Yes of course you don't have to keep up with the annual update cycle, but typically Apple users do. I used to be all in on the Apple ecosystem, I just had to jump off the treadmill when I realized I was buying into declining innovation / increased hype.

I use Samsung phone/tablets now, and I have previously owned a windows phone, but since reading the TVF mobile thread I have become very interested in the xiaomi phones.

Edited by Aussie69