Nigerian and Thai Girlfriend Arrested with 200g of Ice in Pattaya

webfact

Nigerian and Thai Girlfriend Arrested with 200g of Ice
Story by Albert Jack

nig.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 9pm, on the evening of July 7, a Pattaya Police Patrol spotted a white Toyota Altis pulling over in Thepprasit Road, at the center for drug trading in the town.

Officers watched as the passenger opened the window and threw out a snack bag. Despite appearing as a regular litter drop alert officers noticed the bag was sealed with transparent tape and so investigated.

Inside they found two bags of Ice weighing approximately two-hundred grams. Cops observed the car heading towards Sukhumvit Road and alerted other officers to create a road block. The Toyota was caught at the red lights of Thepprasit and Sukhumvit.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226902/nigerian-thai-girlfriend-arrested-200g-ice/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-08

Note to all Thai women, if you see a Nigerian or an African man come courting, run far away, huge chance that

you'll find yourself arrested with him one day soon on mostly drugs charges, and you'll be left holding

the bag and the baby all by yourself while he spend the next dozen of year in jail.....

Edited by ezzra

This must be a mistake. Nigerian Price Abadoo is a good friend of mine and he assures me that all Nigerians are fine upstanding fellows.

I feel really lucky as the Prince is going to let me in on a few good deals. wai2.gif

novice operators or extra vigilant enforcers.

in either case they have to pay.part must come to an

end sooner or later for those involved in illegal pursuits.

it could well be a tip off considering the well orchestrated

action by the authorities.

Excellent Eyesight to see so much detail at 9 PM!

"Officers watched as the passenger opened the window and threw out a snack bag. Despite appearing as a regular litter drop alert officers noticed the bag was sealed with transparent tape and so investigated."

lol. Nigerians. Is it their destiny to sell drugs? Are there Nigerians who don't sell drugs?

yes, those who skim credit cards.

Lol. That was great answer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's a shame Nigerians have been cast in as such bad people,

i for one know there are some wonderful and humane Nigerians

around, for starters there is this wonderful lady who just happens

to have a few million dollars lying around and needs my help to

put it in my bank account,, you see not all Niberlians are bad.

I'm gonna be rich.

post-141778-0-85583200-1467993361_thumb.

"Officers watched as the passenger opened the window and threw out a snack bag. Despite appearing as a regular litter drop alert officers noticed the bag was sealed with transparent tape and so investigated."

maybe it was thrown out for the officers?? but they were worried that others were watching. ..

It's a shame Nigerians have been cast in as such bad people,

i for one know there are some wonderful and humane Nigerians

around, for starters there is this wonderful lady who just happens

to have a few million dollars lying around and needs my help to

put it in my bank account,, you see not all Niberlians are bad.

I'm gonna be rich.

attachicon.gifserveimage.jpg

Your pig has a pigment disorder wai2.gif

Nigerians again and again and again. How many times do we hear about their antics. Just stop them at entry and send them home. They are up to no good.

Just walk down Sukhumvit BKK any night and see the pimps and prostitutes plying their trade. Only god knows what you might collect from one night with any of them.

OK...so they are going to charge the guy for littering.

Lesson to be learned...do not throw your drugs on the side walk like litter.....learn to do a proper back ally drug transaction...lol

Cheers

Must of been a full moon....Plenty of light available....

Nigerians again and again and again. How many times do we hear about their antics. Just stop them at entry and send them home. They are up to no good.

Just walk down Sukhumvit BKK any night and see the pimps and prostitutes plying their trade. Only god knows what you might collect from one night with any of them.

I must look like a junkie as I never fail to get approached by these pieces of garbage after 10 pm

Indeed.

Sounds like a load of bullocks.

But he's black, so is guilty. Of course.