Land Office Power of Attorney for US Corporation ?

I am placing a mortgage on some land in Lampang to secure a loan from my US corporation to a thai national. Since I am in the US now, I need to use a special land office power of attorney. The only one I find on the land office website seems to be designed for an individual. Since the Land office requires the use of their forms, does anyone know if I can just put N/A or the thai equivalent in blanks for things such as age, that are not normally relevant for a corporate entity, or is there a corporate form for that. Alternatively, I suppose I could temporarily appoint a thai national who is local as an officer of my US corporation so that they could just sign the land document on behalf of the corporation. Not sure what they would need to prove that - corporate resolution maybe.

Any ideas would be appreciated on how to efficiently get the mortgage filed with the land office with the corporation as mortgage holder.

(Wish they would allow trust deeds which only require the trustor/borrower to sign).

thanks,

Jim