What a catch! Wouter the Dutchman marries Thai singer 21 years his senior!

rooster59

Love has no Boundaries. Especially when 2 equally rich are marrying. Just shows that 1 part choose the elder because she simply can trust the elder to be more faithfull and a security. Ofc mostly we all benefit from the richer part. What is wrong to choose a richer guy to a younger handsome. You choose your future and mostly elder men have more money. Jealousy is what it is. When have you heard anyone comment and say its disgusting when the below celebrities married. Why is it ok for them but not US?

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Michael is 69 and Catherine is 44. Age Gap: 25 years.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart. Harrison is 72 and Calista is 49. Age Gap: 23 years.

Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Sam is 47 and Aaron is 24. Age Gap: 23 years.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Johnny is 51 and Amber is 28. Age Gap: 23 years.

Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Jason is 47 and Rosie is 27. Age Gap: 20 years.

Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. Charlize is 38 while Sean is 53. Age Gap: 15 years.

Dominic Purcell and AnnaLynne Mccord. Dominic is 44 and AnnaLynne is 27. Age Gap: 17 years.

Bennett Miller and Ashley Olsen. Bennett is 47 and Ashley is 28. Age Gap: 19 years.

Olivier Sarkozy and Mary-Kate Olsen. Olivier is 45 and Mary-Kate is 28. Age Gap: 17 years.

Amateurs, me 60 - wife 28 - Gap 32 years and that was 15 years ago with hopefully another 15 or more to go.
Does your wife call you granddad?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love has no Boundaries. Especially when 2 equally rich are marrying. Just shows that 1 part choose the elder because she simply can trust the elder to be more faithfull and a security. Ofc mostly we all benefit from the richer part. What is wrong to choose a richer guy to a younger handsome. You choose your future and mostly elder men have more money. Jealousy is what it is. When have you heard anyone comment and say its disgusting when the below celebrities married. Why is it ok for them but not US?

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Michael is 69 and Catherine is 44. Age Gap: 25 years.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart. Harrison is 72 and Calista is 49. Age Gap: 23 years.

Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Sam is 47 and Aaron is 24. Age Gap: 23 years.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Johnny is 51 and Amber is 28. Age Gap: 23 years.

Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Jason is 47 and Rosie is 27. Age Gap: 20 years.

Charlize Theron and Sean Penn. Charlize is 38 while Sean is 53. Age Gap: 15 years.

Dominic Purcell and AnnaLynne Mccord. Dominic is 44 and AnnaLynne is 27. Age Gap: 17 years.

Bennett Miller and Ashley Olsen. Bennett is 47 and Ashley is 28. Age Gap: 19 years.

Olivier Sarkozy and Mary-Kate Olsen. Olivier is 45 and Mary-Kate is 28. Age Gap: 17 years.

Amateurs, me 60 - wife 28 - Gap 32 years and that was 15 years ago with hopefully another 15 or more to go.

At least two couples from that list have split up as well.

Yes I'd like to see the state of some on here moaning about the guy being 'scruffy' you can bet they slouch around Thailand in those awful cargo shorts, flip flops and a chang t shirt smile.pngsmile.png She's not bothered anyway, 7-4 concert Rama 2.

"" a chang t shirt "" , if any at all. ;-)

Good choice for both of them if they are happy.

I did not see a remark about Dutch women.

What does his choice tell the TV crowd?

Some more posts in violation of the following have been removed:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Singing contests on TV are great, Su is a judge on one of them, I think she ran off to Korat and won her first contest aged 12, 100 baht prize I think it was! Contests are an important way to get noticed.

I have been to many 'way tee thai' concerts and have sung on stage the song' tong me suk wung, tong me suk wong'. Channel 5 even showed me singing live. I have met Jonas the farang look tung singer personally as well. I enjoy look tung and singing karaoke at home.

Funny I never saw you at one then, they finished (weekly) Dec 2011. Do you have a link to you singing the Got song on stage?, i'm sure we would all like to see that

No. But I think I get the drift. Time to find a new forum.

Bye.

Good luck to them, their relationship is purely their own business, I wish them much happiness.

Looks like they wanted to make the whole of Thailand aware of it so want people to know their business.

Hope he takes her to the cleaners.

Singing contests on TV are great, Su is a judge on one of them, I think she ran off to Korat and won her first contest aged 12, 100 baht prize I think it was! Contests are an important way to get noticed.
I have been to many 'way tee thai' concerts and have sung on stage the song' tong me suk wung, tong me suk wong'. Channel 5 even showed me singing live. I have met Jonas the farang look tung singer personally as well. I enjoy look tung and singing karaoke at home.

Funny I never saw you at one then, they finished (weekly) Dec 2011. Do you have a link to you singing the Got song on stage?, i'm sure we would all like to see that

Bye.

2004 wow you've been here nearly as long as me. I got here in 2003. Beat you by one year. Made the mistake of joining though, should of just kept observing.

Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciated. As for the negative ones, I'll just put that up to ignorance or just not being very nice in general. Not bothered either way.

Only positive comments are allowed. So good luck.

You know it's possible to show your doubts about something without being a disrespectful toolbag right?

Maybe not for you though..

Good luck to them, their relationship is purely their own business, I wish them much happiness.

Looks like they wanted to make the whole of Thailand aware of it so want people to know their business.

Actually we couldn't care less who's aware of what but when the press approached my wife she is too polite too turn them down.

Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciated. As for the negative ones, I'll just put that up to ignorance or just not being very nice in general. Not bothered either way.
Only positive comments are allowed. So good luck.

You know it's possible to show your doubts about something without being a disrespectful toolbag right?

Maybe not for you though..

Actually we couldn't care less who's aware of what but when the press approached my wife she is too polite too turn them down.

I am a disrespectful toolbag. Thank you. That is all I wanted. Honesty. I think you married an old granny when you could have married a young women. I made some very distasteful remarks. You countered with remarks about me. Sadly you win as my remarks were never meant to be argued and were childish humour. We live another day. If we meet, by chance, you can give me a bop on the nose. What is fair is being allowed to comment freely.

Lastly, I would apologise but seems that this will do nothing. So long dutchman,

From me, an idiot abroad.

They live in quite a nice newly built housing village. Her son (similar age to the toyboy) actually lives in the house opposite theirs. This is one of the few cases where a farang marries a wealthier woman.

Wouldn't be too hard for a Thai lady to be wealthier than those relying on the pension to fund their stay in the Kingdom.

They only need to own a house (or in some cases just a push bike) and they are far

Read the numerous threads about how the devalued pound might cause a tremendous amount of problems to those 'wealthy' pensioners

Kindly explain how your rantings are relevant to the post, casting aside your bitterness

so many comments from those who know nothing about them, he has a good job for one thing

sunaree.jpg

I have a picture of myself holding a photo of his majesty on his birthday. If there is a thread about me one day I hope someone posts it to back up my side of the story.

They live in quite a nice newly built housing village. Her son (similar age to the toyboy) actually lives in the house opposite theirs. This is one of the few cases where a farang marries a wealthier woman.

Wouldn't be too hard for a Thai lady to be wealthier than those relying on the pension to fund their stay in the Kingdom.

They only need to own a house (or in some cases just a push bike) and they are far

Read the numerous threads about how the devalued pound might cause a tremendous amount of problems to those 'wealthy' pensioners

Kindly explain how your rantings are relevant to the post, casting aside your bitterness
And repent, for you are a sinner!

Bye.

2004 wow you've been here nearly as long as me. I got here in 2003. Beat you by one year. Made the mistake of joining though, should of just kept observing.

1985 actually I started working here and I didn't know it was a competition. By the way, my wife of 29 years is 51 and still very attractive in my eyes. Don't you think you've hijacked the thread enough. You've already made a total tit of yourself.

Bye.

1985 actually I started working here and I didn't know it was a competition. By the way, my wife of 29 years is 51 and still very attractive in my eyes. Don't you think you've hijacked the thread enough. You've already made a total tit of yourself.

My wife is 35 and also very attractive in my eyes. I have made a tit of myself. As my wife likes to say alot "Up to me".

Low end singer? you have to be kidding, she is regarded as one of the greatest luktung and lukrung singers in the past 30 years, only rivaled by Pumpuang and Cathaleeya in luktung and Owalee in lukrung.

Lukthung has only been around since the late 1940's. Although popular with the rural workers of Central Thailand in that period, it is essentially country music. Hence the term "low end". It reached its hey day in the 1950's to 1960's as it spread to the Northeast. The songs are characterized by simple constructs repeating the same theme over and over again. How many times can one sing about a girl who left a guy for someone else, or of religious superstitions? This is Thailand's version of Germany's Heino and his irritating Volksmusik. I

This genre of music is associated with people who still wipe their posteriors with their bare hand and who eat rats, dogs and the like. Perhaps some foreigners believe they are very Thai when they proclaim their love of the music. All that they really do is tell the world that they are elderly and are in a time warp. I'll be even more explicit: People with an education and under the age of 50 are not interested. The urban class and hiso's of Thailand do not wish their children to grow up to sing bumpkin music. If you believe that the typical 15 year old cares, you are wrong. 20 year olds dislike the genre. 30 year olds dislike it too and 40 and 50 year olds think of their grandparents and general labourers when they hear this "music". Lawrence Welk was very big with a certain generation of North Americans. Fortunately, he died long ago and his elderly fans have been joining him in ever increasing numbers.

Edited by geriatrickid

I am glad to see a younger farang man with an older Thai lady; I love it. In fact, I would like to see all the older women take younger males.

Why?

Well, let me try to help you here. What would be the result of all older women having all younger men?

I am glad to see a younger farang man with an older Thai lady; I love it. In fact, I would like to see all the older women take younger males.

Why?

Well, let me try to help you here. What would be the result of all older women having all younger men?

Low end singer? you have to be kidding, she is regarded as one of the greatest luktung and lukrung singers in the past 30 years, only rivaled by Pumpuang and Cathaleeya in luktung and Owalee in lukrung.

Lukthung has only been around since the late 1940's. Although popular with the rural workers of Central Thailand in that period, it is essentially country music. Hence the term "low end". It reached its hey day in the 1950's to 1960's as it spread to the Northeast. The songs are characterized by simple constructs repeating the same theme over and over again. How many times can one sing about a girl who left a guy for someone else, or of religious superstitions? This is Thailand's version of Germany's Heino and his irritating Volksmusik. I

This genre of music is associated with people who still wipe their posteriors with their bare hand and who eat rats, dogs and the like. Perhaps some foreigners believe they are very Thai when they proclaim their love of the music. All that they really do is tell the world that they are elderly and are in a time warp. I'll be even more explicit: People with an education and under the age of 50 are not interested. The urban class and hiso's of Thailand do not wish their children to grow up to sing bumpkin music. If you believe that the typical 15 year old cares, you are wrong. 20 year olds dislike the genre. 30 year olds dislike it too and 40 and 50 year olds think of their grandparents and general labourers when they hear this "music". Lawrence Welk was very big with a certain generation of North Americans. Fortunately, he died long ago and his elderly fans have been joining him in ever increasing numbers.

Where did you look that up from?, wrong on almost every point, even the date of the first luktung (1938) song, not worth a proper answer. Claiming it is low end music just because kids prefer something else is ridiculous, you could say the same about lukrung, but that would not be true either. Su does not just sing luktung anyway but lukrung and if you think that is 'low end' you really have no idea about Thai culture. I expect you know that one of the highest people in the country wrote a song for Pumpuang called som tam - it was never 'bumpkin music' after that.

Edited by thai3

He was talking about the Dusit Thani Hotel in the 1980's when it was one of the premier establishments in Bangkok, not 5 years ago. What your friends call the most popular Thai music genre is of little relevance to reality. There are not that many books on the subject in English, but one published last year may be of interest to 'one' from silkworm books, the author does have a Phd in the subject from a western university

book.jpg

Edited by thai3